Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumb holding book.
    Showing opposability, thereby proving that he is, indeed, evolved.

Comment

i posted my good thumb pics. 26 minutes 'til bondage thursday here though!

Comment

I'll pitch in.

Thumb Adjusting ring. Awwww!!!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Thumb holding book.
          Showing opposability, thereby proving that he is, indeed, evolved.

Ang, you are much too erudite for me this evening.

A multi-digited array. Comes in handy in many ticklish situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            i have panic attacks when tickled. i would then need reviving afterwards *mind falls into gutter*

Comment

i keep going back to my legacy caps... emotional whumping

a finger, a thumb, other fingers.... and oh !@#% that face again! *runs away before typing fingers start incriminating her*

Comment

D: "Um....and exactly what do you mean by *ticklish* situations?"
                *quietly, to Seshat* "You didn't actually tell them about the whole nougat-thing...did you?"

Comment

D: "Um....and exactly what do you mean by *ticklish* situations?"
                  *quietly, to Seshat* "You didn't actually tell them about the whole nougat-thing...did you?"
                  My lips are sealed. (I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.)

Comment

fingers and thumb and bondage in one.

Comment

D: *reading fax from Seshat* " ...'My lips are sealed'...Oh, good."

Comment

happy bondage thursday! (12.02am!)

and i think i've been here a whole week now feels like so much longer! i feel so welcome!

an old 'un but a good 'un... bondage thursday just screams the whole of the first ones at me

Comment

great piccies.....i especially love the fingers and thumb and bondage one.....got love that bondage that comes with Daniel....yummy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

D: *reading fax from Seshat* " ...'My lips are sealed'...Oh, good."

Jack:
                            Do you actually think that one of your hussies can keep a secret?
                            Daniel: Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything, Jack.
                            And she hasn't let slip anything about the....uhhh....you know...yet.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/0823410c.jpg

Jack:
                              ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

Jack:

J: "No, I don't know..."
                                D: "About the--Heeeeyyyyy! Nice try, Bucko!"
                                J: "Crap. Almost had him, T..."

Comment

Working...
                                X