Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    LOVELY! I will have to print these out and put them up in my office....
    You DO have your name for a reason...goddess of writing!
    Please give Wirthless all the credit for being the the marvelous and talented creative writer of these two projects, as my contributions were the cover designs. *Thank you, Ang, I'm still giggling at the zip tie binding*

However, I did pick my screen name for a reason, so I was gratified that you of all people understood the meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Yeah baby! tee hee - Yahoo must have started some block on hotlinking, used photobucket instead....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...gater/MS-1.jpg
      WOW!!! That is an awesome pics. You must have either been quite close or have an incredible zoom len. I hope there are more where that came from.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Please give Wirthless all the credit for being the the marvelous and talented creative writer of these two projects, as my contributions were the cover designs. *Thank you, Ang, I'm still giggling at the zip tie binding*

However, I did pick my screen name for a reason, so I was gratified that you of all people understood the meaning.
        I would always give wirthless credit!
        But I really just fell over the cover designs...okay, Goddess of Photoshopping, maybe?

This time in Egypt, btw, I collected Seshats...I always take photos according to a certain them, this time it was writing and gods of writing! I *would* also collect whumped archaologists, but, alas, they're pretty rare in Egypt!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          I would always give wirthless credit!
          But I really just fell over the cover designs...okay, Goddess of Photoshopping, maybe?

This time in Egypt, btw, I collected Seshats...I always take photos according to a certain them, this time it was writing and gods of writing! I *would* also collect whumped archaologists, but, alas, they're pretty rare in Egypt!
          Well, I always was a sucker for flattery. Since you want them for
          printing here are the URL links to the high res versions of both covers.
          You'll get a better quality printout with them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...over_hires.jpg
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...idWhump-hi.jpg

I would LOVE to see some of your Seshat pics! If you want to share you can PM me.

Comment

Your very welcome Seshat. I tend to be quite prompt and organized about things...I know it didn't look like it this weekend when I was running around acting like a 14 year old all hyped up on hormones, but really I am quite the responsible adult...

You can stop laughing now...

Anyways so the movers come, the movers move, the movers leave. But not before I find out the transit times I was given were quite incorrect. Instead of my stuff getting there Monday, it will be there Wednesday (and believe me when I say I complained to their office about THAT little piece of news). So not only do I have my father-in-law coming Wednesday but my stuff as well. So much for being all unpacked before work on Monday...

But I digress...To keep this on topic...

I believe it is Body Parts Wednesday (and I am quite amazed that I remember THAT!)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Your very welcome Seshat. I tend to be quite prompt and organized about things...I know it didn't look like it this weekend when I was running around acting like a 14 year old all hyped up on hormones, but really I am quite the responsible adult...

You can stop laughing now...
              And this is different from your normal behavior how...???

Hey! Necks are body parts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Yes they are! And ripe for abuse at that!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

AHA!! I immediately snurched that piccie for my "oxygen-deprived" collection. A meager array of pics reside in that folder thus far, but here's hoping for a challenging Season 9!

Comment

Back from belly dancing, totaly knackered, danced to Rock the Casbah, by The Clash (well known trad belly dancing music...)

Body part - today's body part -

The Thumb

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      The Thumb
                      I'll be happy to contribute:

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Mmmmm. Indeed.

Comment

*peeks in again* don't mind me. Oooh! Nice piccies!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            The Thumb.

Comment

There are a few other digits involved, but we're still highlighting the thumb here:

Comment

It's a most lovely thumb.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X