Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    This picture cracks me up. Would anybody who went to the convention like to volunteer why Michael has a microphone in his eye? Erin, what question did you ask that made him do that?
    Why do you think it was me????

Oh...yeah....that's right....cause I'm nefariously notorious...

Sorry I couldn't pull that lie off if I tried....
    Last edited by erinanderson; 20 April 2005, 07:50 AM. Reason: too damn early and I haven't had my mountain dew!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

congrats jilly on 1600.. just wait til ya get to 1800 then ya can have your own av
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        One for Erin....

Can you tell us again what was being given to MS in this pic? A whumping guide or something?

Comment

It was copies of An Illustrated Field Guide to Whumping Archaeologists and a copy of An Archaeologist's Guide to Avoid Being Whumped.

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
            Can you tell us again what was being given to MS in this pic? A whumping guide or something?
            I was giving him the Whumping Guide and the Guide to Avoid Being Whumped. Authored by our oh so creative genius wirthless and the cover art is done by the talented and wonderful Seshat...ladies, take a bow!

I was but a mere messenger...but I made that messenger job look good.....WHO SAID THAT?

Humble I am not....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Okay wirthless you beat me to the answer...

Off to watch the movers move my stuff....gotta make sure those Stargate DVD's make it to KS in one piece....

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Thank you so much for the con pics. For those of us who can't make it to these - due to money or location -- they are the next best thing! Tell us every little detail, all the cute little things they do or are wearing!! I personally, just stare at them and take in all the little details! The quality of the pics are just super too. Thanks again!!

Comment

Thank you -- is there a copy we can see? People are so creative! I bow to your creativity and guts to get up there with dignity! I'd turn ten shades of red and would embarass myself greatly.

What is his reaction to the whole whumping thing? Does he get it? How it's all done with love?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1600 POSTS JILLY!

*Does happy dance for Jilly*...

Thank goodness electricity came on in time for Stargate hour at 6....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/kiwigater/MSErin-1.jpg
                      I absolutely LOVE looking at that wonderful pic of Erin trying to explain the Guides to MS!

I can't decide if he is just trying to grasp the general concept, or just plain horrified at the idea that so much effort was put into fan booklets dedicated to whumping DJ...

I wanna know if THIS piccie now qualifies as "psychological whumping"?
                      Only Erin can say for sure...

Comment

Love the siggie Ses!...

Imagine being in the briefing room with all those Daniels!.....

*sighs and falls off chair*......

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

oh my a room full of daniels... *sigh, thunk*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            OMG! Kiwi!!! Not only am I having serious con envy, now I'm having serious camera envy! Those pictures are awesome in subject matter and composition! You must have a wonderful camera...

*Mei Mei, being the daughter of two photographers, would notice the camera...*
                            you and I have a lot in common then! I've had camera envy for years, and this one was part of my "completion-of-thesis" present to myself - after all, I couldn't go to the con without being able to take rocking pictures!
                            I took these with a Canon Digital Rebel, with a 70-300mm zoom (mostly). The dinner ones are all the 18-55mm zoom the camera came with.

David is theoretically posting a series of photos from each of the panels sometime in the next few days (he BETTER after he dragged us out of the hotel hot tub to dl copies off my camera! ) I'm sure it's taking a while to resize them all (as I discovered yesterday). I want to post MORE, but I don't want to ruin what David decides to post (and anyway i'm sure he has oodles more memory and places to load them - I only have my yahoo account (which has suddenly decided it doesn't like hotlinking), and my new Photobucket account - which is only 25MB )

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              Love the siggie Ses!...

Imagine being in the briefing room with all those Daniels!.....

*sighs and falls off chair*......

Dee Dee xx
                              That's the very first sig I designed for myself here so it has happy memories associated with it.

*Remembers carefully re-touching the edges of all those lovely Danny parts to get them to look JUST right*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                I absolutely LOVE looking at that wonderful pic of Erin trying to explain the Guides to MS!

I can't decide if he is just trying to grasp the general concept, or just plain horrified at the idea that so much effort was put into fan booklets dedicated to whumping DJ...

I wanna know if THIS piccie now qualifies as "psychological whumping"?
                                Only Erin can say for sure...
                                What was so halarious was the fact that two questions before Erin got up there, a gal asked Michael if Daniel was going to be whumped again in season 9. He wasn't sure what whumping was, Chris explained about the on-line obsession of Daniel getting beaten and banged up. (Which at that point Erin and I screamed.) Then they (Michael and Chris) talked about how much Daniel does get beaten up and that it will happen again in season 9.

I was originally going to be asking my question before Erin, but we both agreed she needed to go first. He seemed to be a bit nervous at first, but in the end, I think he got a kick out of them. I'm really glad I was able to make the copy of the avoid whumping book.

What was really cool was the night before, I wast visiting with Rainbow and he thought Michael would enjoy the books. (Rainbow read both books cover to cover.)
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X