No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw some con pics and I thought his "beard" was great. It looks more like that ep where they were working underground and didn't remember who they were. Geez, I should be shot for not remembering the name of that ep! Not quite a beard, very trimmed -- gives him that nice scruffy look without losing too much of that face.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Ho, ho, ho, ho!

The cat hates you!

What does your logo say apart from Seshat? Too small for my old eyes.
      I haven't a clue. The actual wrapping part of the image is a complete rip-off of a cookie package image I snurched from the web, which I retouched, adding the new copy and the mound of cookies, as well as the retouched Danny and Jack images and my name.

I hope you've noticed that they bear the special "hussy-approved" mark of quality.
      Last edited by Seshat; 19 April 2005, 12:16 PM. Reason: Because my brain moves faster than my fingers can type.

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
        Saw some con pics and I thought his "beard" was great. It looks more like that ep where they were working underground and didn't remember who they were. Geez, I should be shot for not remembering the name of that ep! Not quite a beard, very trimmed -- gives him that nice scruffy look without losing too much of that face.
        Beneath the Surface.
        Scruffy Daniel is good.

snurched from jackslashdaniel, smooches xxxx

sigpic

Comment

I certainly have missed you, bet I'm not the only one!

FF
          Iskandra!!

Iskandra is always missed when she is not around.
          Daniel likes to give big hugs to long-lost hussies, though, so it's okay.

Just ask Erin. She has the pictures to prove it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Ok, I have a few minutes to give you some details. I have to thank Teryl because she's the one who gave me the "opportunity" to get the neck and shoulder rub.

On Friday at Teryl's panel, I went to ask her to give some juicy detail about Michael. She invited me on stage for her answer. She started off saying he's married and has two girls. I told her those weren't juicy details. So, she told me about this thing he would do to her. He would take his hand do this gentle pull of her hair that she said would just make her go totally relaxed. She tried to demonstrate on me. She then told me to have him demonstrate it.

So, I spent all day Saturday getting myself ready to be able to ask him about it. Erin and I got together and I gave her the second guide, since it wouldn’t work for me to give it to him.

Once they the panel time came, I just got in line as quickly as I could. Otherwise I would have “chickened out”. I’m glad I had a good support group. I was originally in front of Erin in line. But, when the gal asked about whumping, Erin and I agreed she needed to go before me.

So, it comes to my turn to ask my question. I fumbled a bit and didn’t quite explain the hair rub, so Michael was a little confused. I told him and Chris that Teryl said for Michael to demonstrate. Then Chris got out of his chair, placed it in front of Michael and then walked over to the side of the stage, took my hand and walked me to the chair. I was so nervous!!!!

Michael took the backs of his hand and moved my hair off my neck and started this wonderful massage of my neck and shoulders. It is totally indescribable. I don’t know how long I was up there, but everyone said it was for several minutes. Dana Jeanne was in the front row and kiwi, Tame, and Shipperahoy were in the fifth row. When I wasn’t having my eyes closed I just looked at them to keep myself calm.

While Michael was giving me the massage, Chris would come up to me and sing “That’s amore”. He went on to answer someone else’s question. So how ever long it was to get through that, was the length of time I got the massage. I can’t say that I remember much else of the panel.

I saw pics of you! You are so lucky -- I would have died or just melted when his hands touched me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
              Hello hussies,
              has anyone missed me?
              I am the, er, idiot who works at university....holidays are almost over and I'm working all the darned time on computers, enrolment processes, theses, and not despairing cause everyone and their uncle write nasty emails (students not getting a place in seminars for example)-

I just have to drop in and ogle a bit for a change...
              *thunk*
              Yay Iskandra!.....nice to see you again!.....We've missed you....

AND CONGRATULATIONS FOXY - 800 POSTS!

Well Jack's wearing the hat at least....

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva[B
                AND CONGRATULATIONS FOXY - 800 POSTS![/B]

Dee Dee xx
                Oooh, 800 posts! I hadn't noticed.
                You know what that meant...

My favourite MS picture (with a side order of RDA as garnish)

sigpic

Comment

Beneath the Surface.
                  Scruffy Daniel is good.
                  He was also just the littlest bit scruffy in Learning Curve.

That's as much beard as I like to see on him.
                  We'll see if I can stomach Season 9 bearded Danny.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Ohh...it's SOOO nice when Foxy celebrates miletones and we get that piccie again!!
                  Foxy - 800 posts - WOO HOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Hi Iskandra!!!! Of course you've been missed. I hope you didn't skip over my "con report", well, at least as much of it I can remember.
                    I still have to read up on all that stuff....*ogle*

It feels good to be missed!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Oooh, 800 posts! I hadn't noticed.
                      You know what that meant...

My favourite MS picture (with a side order of RDA as garnish)

And their pants look so good too.....

Dee Dee xx

Hmmm....scruffy and wet Bandaniel.....and she goes for a 3 in 1...

sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Iskandra!!

Iskandra is always missed when she is not around.
                        Daniel likes to give big hugs to long-lost hussies, though, so it's okay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...at_6/Hug_1.jpg

Just ask Erin. She has the pictures to prove it, too.
                        *snicker* Apparently everyone likes to hug me...I have never been hugged so much in my entire life...

You gotta love that smile...

I also now know what it feels like to be hugged and kissed by a very drunk, very happy, big black man

I highly recommend it...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

congrats on 800 foxy!

Comment

#800 - Congrats Foxy!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              And their pants look so good too.....

Dee Dee xx
                              If you notice, the belt loop on MS's trousers is worn and torn...

Not that one looked closely at that piccy.

At all.

Even slightly.

Foxy, pure as the driven slush.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                                I still have to read up on all that stuff....*ogle*

It feels good to be missed!
                                And we do miss you!

He was also just the littlest bit scruffy in Learning Curve.
                                I like the Solitudes scruff best.

Comment

Working...
                                X