Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Phew he looks hot when he's mad!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh no, only into good type of trouble... hot type of trouble...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*dies* I love ascended Daniel!! Hot!!!
            sigpic

Comment

He is indeed. And how... robustful he was after he came back - after his first one -, as someone said, the ascended Ancients must had a reeeally tough gym there

sigpic

Comment

well considering the only place of the acsended plane we saw was the diner... they must have some sort of gym unless they'd all get fat on the greasy diner food
                sigpic

Comment

*snorts* Yeh I guess... but Oma said something like that place, it was between our world and ascension... so Daniel had to decide between the 2. Either way, George Dzundza, when he starts to laugh, that oh yes, he is Anubys, I don't know if it was our world or theirs or between, but that one freaked me out

sigpic

Comment

Hello, Pond!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                      *snorts* Yeh I guess... but Oma said something like that place, it was between our world and ascension... so Daniel had to decide between the 2. Either way, George Dzundza, when he starts to laugh, that oh yes, he is Anubys, I don't know if it was our world or theirs or between, but that one freaked me out

I thought Oma said Daniel himself was in between not yet ascended, but not dead yet...not that the place they were in was a limbo. I thought they were on the ascended plane, but Daniel wasn't officially one of them yet he still needed to make the decision. (well I am rewatching SG-1 so in like 3 more seasons I can clarify that...lol.. )
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"Pretty In Plaid"????

Well I always thought he was.......and if you want to grab a piece of "Plaid Jackson" - remember that heart rending scene when his "bezzy mate" Jack told him that their friendship "had not much of a foundation"?....yeah that one........

Now up on eBay and in the Annual MSOL Charity Auction....along with some other wonderful goodies.......

Go to Page 7 of the Auction Listings on MSOL or straight to eBay and browse!....and place a bid if you can!!...

MSOL AUCTION LISTING

MSOL eBay page

Deeds xx
                            Last edited by discodiva; 13 October 2010, 10:23 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              [/center]

I thought Oma said Daniel himself was in between not yet ascended, but not dead yet...not that the place they were in was a limbo. I thought they were on the ascended plane, but Daniel wasn't officially one of them yet he still needed to make the decision. (well I am rewatching SG-1 so in like 3 more seasons I can clarify that...lol.. )
                              Yeh, I guess you're right. Maybe I didn't pay that much attention at that, cause I was distracted by his arms.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X