No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snack time by candlelight too. I am a very romantic soul.

Comment

*growl* *snarl* *$#)(&#$%)@* network... My wireless just went bluey in the middle of the fight! Back up now and back off, newbie! Jack's neck is mine... Just check the siggie.... And you ain't seen dirty until you've fought redneck style!!

Comment

Daniel: Let her have Jack's neck... Keeps her occupied...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          *growl* *snarl* *$#)(&#$%)@* network... My wireless just went bluey in the middle of the fight! Back up now and back off, newbie! Jack's neck is mine... Just check the siggie.... And you ain't seen dirty until you've fought redneck style!!
          *eyes wide, munching nachos* Oh coo, ith weawwy a fi' mnow...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            *eyes wide, munching nachos* Oh coo, ith weawwy a fi' mnow...

Daniel: Was Jilly just talking with her mouth full??? Undisiplined bunch of hussies, fighting, swearing, pants stealing, biting, and now bad table manners!! When will it end?

Comment

Bluey; is that a technical term? *snap* opens a can of diet coke.
              sigpic

Comment

D: Tryxy, my neck is yours but leave Jacks to meimei she gets very protective of Jack sometimes and the fangs come out and Jack has to live with consequences.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...deDaniel11.jpg

Daniel: Was Jilly just talking with her mouth full??? Undisiplined bunch of hussies, fighting, swearing, pants stealing, biting, and now bad table manners!! When will it end?

Jack: If it didn't end after Meimei said she was a nun, then I think it is neverending.
                  Daniel: Neverending *gulp*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pic/jd49sr.jpg
                    Jack: If it didn't end after Meimei said she was a nun, then I think it is neverending.
                    Daniel: Neverending *gulp*
                    *throws holy water on Daniel* Just cause I like to see him wet!! *grins* Oy, do I need to go to confession or what!! *crosses self*

Comment

Daniel all teary eyed wondering what has happen to his hussies, Shy,meek,turning into nuns.. it so not right.

Comment

*throws holy water on Daniel* Just cause I like to see him wet!! *grins* Oy, do I need to go to confession or what!! *crosses self*

roflmao!

Comment

::chews, swallows, makes sure mouth is clear before smiling hugely::

I'm good! I mean... I have good manners! Ooh, ooh, pick me!
                          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

D: So Ba'al, are you the warmup before the Tryxy and Meimei fight?
                            sigpic

Comment

I have made the hardest desicion possible but I have thought long and hard (OH, about 5 sec to be extact) and desided meimei can have his neck as long as I can borrow it from time to time. I will just have to settle for the rest of him. The sacrifices a hussy makes for unity in the thread. hehehehe

Comment

*brings out the rum and coke* Awww the drink of choice during the dessert party on Saturday night. Ever wondering while I'm smiling so big when Peter picked me up? It wasn't all because it was a surprise...the alcohol helped too...

So I think I pick Mei Mei over Tryx. Afterall she does have the age and experience.

I mean that in a nice way....

Sorry if it's a little big...making it smaller just made it more blurry.

(Thanks to ZatGun by the way)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X