Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tryxy

D: I did tell you MeiMei was stalking you and you knew she would go straight for your neck. How is it my fault?. Janet said you would be fine in a couple days and to tell you to keep your neck away from MeiMei.
    Yummy! Have you ever noticed how lucsious Danny's sweet neck looks in that sweater! Hold still, sweet boy... I just want a little taste...

Comment

Sorry Mei Mei but Danny's neck is mine. But my momma tort me to share so you have nibble behind his left ear. Just a nibble mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
        Sorry Mei Mei but Danny's neck is mine. But my momma tort me to share so you have nibble behind his left ear. Just a nibble mind you.
        OOoOoOoo! *gets out the popcorn and soda to watch the Meimei-Tryxy grudgematch*

Comment

You're eating him!!?? Oh - *looks away* I can't watch!! *peeks*
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Sits down next Bling to enjoy the show.
            sigpic

Comment

*plunks down next to Blingy w/a pitcher or margaritas and nachos* This should be fun...

Comment

I wouldn't hurt her... Much! LOL! After all I am a First Prime and a God!! *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I really should practice that line without giggling. It would be so much more effective!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  You're eating him!!?? Oh - *looks away* I can't watch!! *peeks*
                  Yeah, it's a train wreck in here. Pull up a chair! *offers popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    *plunks down next to Blingy w/a pitcher or margaritas and nachos* This should be fun...
                    Somebody pass me the vodka... And don't forget the limes... What are we watching again?? *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Somebody pass me the vodka... And don't forget the limes... What are we watching again?? *giggle* *giggle* *snort*
                      Get out there you goofball! I got twenty bucks on ya!

Comment

Get out there you goofball! I got twenty bucks on ya!
                        Is this like the Shadow/Shipmum contest where we bet with chocolate? Cuz I gotta save my money for a con ticket.

Comment

Hey! I'm a lover, not a fighter! Come here, Danny boy!

Daniel: Lover? With a little whumping and serious neck biting on the side???

Comment

Yeah, it's a train wreck in here. Pull up a chair! *offers popcorn*
                            *pulls up beanbag chair & Guiness*
                            I'm feeling sporty. I'll put twenty on Danny-boy.

Comment

I leave for a few hours and look what I miss! Danny-eating! Life just ain't fair.

::settles down to watch a few rounds before leaving to celebrate her birthday::
                              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm ready Let the show begin.

I brought my bet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X