D. *It's bad enough worrying about my pants all the time
    Now I have to worry about PG Paddles and Wallops too?*

Dee Dee xx
    I'd worry if I was you, Danny, in that position with the paddle of Damocles
    hanging over your ahem, head.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      Just a quick post of a Non Daniel pic...I know but I just had to post it here for it was probably the most suprising thing that happened all weekend and something I certainly did not expect.

I have been assured that better pics are coming from others.
      Erin please say you'll go again next year when I can attend. I need to see you live and in action.

Hey lookie! Went capping just now for a pic to illustrate my extreme innocence,
      but I thunked myself instead... *sigh*

Comment

Just a quick post of a Non Daniel pic...I know but I just had to post it here for it was probably the most suprising thing that happened all weekend and something I certainly did not expect.

Huggable, Kissable, Notorious...and now apparently pickupable as well...
        I am a bit confused...Erin is describing HERSELF as an easy pick-up?!?

What the heck happened to our girl at this con?!?

If these kinds of things happen to hussies at cons, even I may yet be convinced to attend one.

Welcome back, Erin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          I am a bit confused...Erin is describing HERSELF as an easy pick-up?!?

If these kinds of things happen to hussies at cons, even I may yet be convinced to attend one.

Welcome back, Erin!!!
          I might even be persuaded if it meant going with this crowd!

And looking forward to Erin's write up too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Erin please say you'll go again next year when I can attend. I need to see you live and in action.
            I think we all do......

Am proud of you Erin....you've made your mark most spectacularly this weekend....*applauds*....

Dee Dee xx

*So they're not bringing Guides to next year's Con then?....
            They're bringing what?....Sorry did you say paddles?*
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkana

T: O'Neill, the hussies have DanielJackson's pants once more.
              J: Yea', Teal'c. Frankly, I've gotten sick of running after them.
              S: You know, sir, we should really get his pants back. General Hammond won't be pleased to send us on another mission to get them off the same group of hussies.. Again.
              J: Y'know what, Carter? I don't care. I think Danny boy over there just likes to get his pants ripped off by hussies.
              D: Jaaaack, I need them pants. They had the artifact from the ancient hussies times in the back pocket.
              J: I really don't care about your pants, Danny, or the artefact.
              D: Pleeeease?
              J: Don't give me them eyes, Danny.
              T: You need to build up a resistance to DanielJacksons Puppy dog pout, O'Neill.
              S: He's right, sir.

-----------------
              Squee. Couldn't help it.

LOL!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Alrighty hussies I'm baaaaccckkkk!

So the camera that I was planning on using to take pictures with was just not adequate...either that or I wasn't running it correctly since it wasn't mine. But I do have some pics of my own to share with you all and some from OregonJenn who was so gracious to send them my way.

I am hoping that some of my fellow hussies who had better cameras *coughKiwigatercough* *coughNaeracough* will send me some more pictures of MS to share with you all. But here is what I have downloaded so far...so enjoy!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

More youth and innocence for those who prefer that kind of thing.

Comment

originally posted by Seshat: I am a bit confused...Erin is describing HERSELF as an easy pick-up?!?

If these kinds of things happen to hussies at cons, even I may yet be convinced

Dee Dee: Am proud of you Erin....you've made your mark most spectacularly this weekend....*applauds*....

Blingy: Erin please say you'll go again next year when I can attend. I need to see you live and in action.
                    Thanks so much everyone for your lovely thoughts and applause. *extravagant bow* I thrive on notoriety. I told you all I had a halo...held up by horns.

Blingy I will try and make it next year. I am actually looking at going to a con in Chicago in August. What with my move to Kansas in a week and all, the cons in the midwest are now closer than ones out here. That will be the true test of my notoriety. To see if CJ starts screaming MICHAEL MICHAEEEEELLLL when he sees me like he did all day Saturday...much to my chagrin....

At the two minute warning for the panel, MS and CJ had about 9 people waiting with questions and MS and CJ said they would answer all 9 of their questions in 2 minutes. So they ran back and forth the stage to answer everyone's questions, with some very funny answers to all of them. It was great fun....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Some more MS...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Did I mention I got a kiss from Joe as well?

And I got to touch the tuft of hair....twice....

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

mornin all. Welcome back erin, love your pics.

Comment

Thanks so much everyone for your lovely thoughts and applause. *extravagant bow* I thrive on notoriety. I told you all I had a halo...held up by horns.
                            Erin, I think that after after all of your remarkable experiences this weekend with MS and CS,
                            you are probably the most deserving recipient of my NEW batch of Thunk Cookies.
                            Hope you like Double Chocolate Chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Erin, I think that after after all of your remarkable experiences this weekend with MS and CS,
                              you are probably the most deserving recipient of my NEW batch of Thunk Cookies.
                              Hope you like Double Chocolate Chip.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hocoThunk1.jpg
                              i am humble in your presence. FANTASTIC.

Comment

Blingy I will try and make it next year.
                                Me three! And I'm trying to talk Ang into going. ROAD TRIP!

Comment

Working...
                                X