No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW....some beautiful multi-thunkage there peeps!.....makes each cleaning break so much more fun.....

This one's huge and I can't remember where I found it, plus I'm pants at re-sizeing so I'll post the link instead.....A "youthful multi-thunker" and quite nice multi-"pantsage"....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      WOW....some beautiful multi-thunkage there peeps!.....makes each cleaning break so much more fun.....

This one's huge and I can't remember where I found it, plus I'm pants at re-sizeing so I'll post the link instead.....A "youthful multi-thunker" and quite nice multi-"pantsage"....

Dee Dee xx
      Ooooo! Great pic!

Comment

Not a terribly eclectic image, by this one has always been a favorite of mine.
        Plus, it just screams "Caption me!", but I am too busy today to think up a good one.
        Any takers?

Comment

See, I knew that challenge would bring out some good ones!

A multi-booty thunk, cuz I'm just that way. I think the stargate shoud get an honorable mention here too. Those 'gates are just beautiful objects.

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
            a multi thunk for you all. Jack, Daniel and Daniels chestage hehehehe
            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...0the20flag.jpg
            LOL! I like that!

Okay...how about this.....

Jack......Daniel (as well as...Martice.....Tryan ) (from out of the 12...not counting children of course ) (and I believe there was also at least one female.....won't count those either )....and.....Pharrin (well....from out of the 13 that we know of anyway ). Now....how's that for a stretch for Multi-Thunking? LOL!
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
              Okay...how about this.....

Jack......Daniel (as well as...Martice.....Tryan ) (from out of the 12...not counting children of course ) (and I believe there was also at least one female.....won't count those either )....and.....Pharrin (well....from out of the 13 that we know of anyway ). Now....how's that for a stretch for Multi-Thunking? LOL!
              ROFL!! I think it's safe to say that Sue wins hand-down!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Not a terribly eclectic image, by this one has always been a favorite of mine.
                Plus, it just screams "Caption me!", but I am too busy today to think up a good one.
                Any takers?

J: "So does it say anything in those guides about 'how to keep your pants'?"
                D: *mutters* "No...but I wish they'd write one on 'How To Keep From Throwing Glassware At Your Snarky C.O.'..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

Now....how's that for a stretch for Multi-Thunking? LOL!
                  Excellent work! And the Yoga Award for Multi-Thunk Monday goes to SJ!

Comment

Another biggie...so linkie again....wish I could remember where I found these last two, but I'm eternally grateful for them ....sometimes I Google too much for my own good!....

I'd hazard a guess that Teal'c is being told in no uncertain terms to make sure his pants go nowhere near any of Daniel's Hussies!...

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Any takers?

Bored waiting for Teal'c and General Hammond to finish discussing what makes a better scalp shine, mineral oil or safflower oil, Daniel and Jack sang a few rounds of The Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Bored waiting for Teal'c and General Hammond to finish discussing what makes a better scalp shine, mineral oil or safflower oil, Daniel and Jack sang a few rounds of The Itsy Bitsy Spider...
                        ROFLMAO!! Actually snortled at that one, Bling, coffee all over the front of my shirt, now I have to go change so I can go to lunch with my best friend and try to explain "whumping". (I am still determined to find someone in RL to understand this weekend's con-viviality if I have to tie then down and force feed them pages of the Guide.)

Comment

ROFLMAO!! Actually snortled at that one, Bling, coffee all over the front of my shirt...
                          Well that's payback then for your 12:01 sig doing it to me.

Last edited by blingaway; 18 April 2005, 07:34 AM. Reason: Like an inept witch, I can't spell...

Comment

Well that's paybeck then for your 12:01 sig doing it to me.
                            Fair is fair, after all.

Comment

Oooo MORE Major Hottie! You love me!

Erin, sweetie, you are our hero. We've decided we're getting Ang to next year's, so if he's there he can meet the AUTHOR of the guides.

And I hate DJF. Just kidding. *snog*

Now back to our regularly scheduled double-thunk.

Comment

are we gonna have to seperate the two of you!
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X