Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    i need to stop making amusing pictures and get myself to bed!

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz/pic/0004d6r2

if this is too big (file size wise) let me know and i'll link it instead
    Love it Mazz!!

Erin!! I'm soo glad you're having a blast at the con! It sound's like loads of fun!

Seshat, I love the new siggie! ROFL!

And congrats to all those who reached milestones, recently! I'm sorry I missed them. I seem to be very behind these days.
    Last edited by Buggy542; 17 April 2005, 06:24 PM. Reason: speelign
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

J: "Seems kinda quiet around here..."
      D: "Yeah, it does. Makes you wonder if you're waiting for the other shoe to drop, doesn't it?"
      J: "First your pants....NOW you're losing your shoes??"
      D: "No, it's just--"*sighs* "Forget it."

Comment

[QUOTE=wirthless]

J: "Seems kinda quiet around here..."
        D: "Yeah, it does. Makes you wonder if you're waiting for the other shoe to drop, doesn't it?"
        J: "First your pants....NOW you're losing your shoes??"
        D: "No, it's just--"*sighs* "Forget it."
        [/QUOTE

rofllmao!

Comment

Very quiet around the pond tonight. That must mean we're gonna really throw down for Multi-Monday.

But until then...

G'nite all!

Comment

Because it's been a long day, and this picture always makes me smile...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

D: Jack, give me back my pants. I'm ascended now, you can't go running around the base with them.
              J: Danny, you're ascended, can't you just zap them out of my hands or something?
              D: Jaaaack.

^ So coo' Kliggins.
              ((((((((((((((((((((((Kliggins.)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

T: O'Neill, the hussies have DanielJackson's pants once more.
                J: Yea', Teal'c. Frankly, I've gotten sick of running after them.
                S: You know, sir, we should really get his pants back. General Hammond won't be pleased to send us on another mission to get them off the same group of hussies.. Again.
                J: Y'know what, Carter? I don't care. I think Danny boy over there just likes to get his pants ripped off by hussies.
                D: Jaaaack, I need them pants. They had the artifact from the ancient hussies times in the back pocket.
                J: I really don't care about your pants, Danny, or the artefact.
                D: Pleeeease?
                J: Don't give me them eyes, Danny.
                T: You need to build up a resistance to DanielJacksons Puppy dog pout, O'Neill.
                S: He's right, sir.

-----------------
                Squee. Couldn't help it.

^ So coo' Kliggins.

Comment

Good morning hussies......it's raining cats and dogs here so I will be spending the morning catching up with any Con reports that come in, searching for piccies and reading up on any LJ's I can find.....will be interesting to see if there are any different perspectives on the Con am sure.....

Mulit-thunk Monday here we come....

Dee Dee xx

D. *So Jack, have you heard about this "Multi-Thunk Monday" then?*
                  J. *No Daniel, but does it involve you losing your pants more than once?*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good mornin', Dee Dee.
                    Thus is for yoou.

^ So coo' Kliggins.

Comment

Alrighty hussies I'm baaaaccckkkk!

So the camera that I was planning on using to take pictures with was just not adequate...either that or I wasn't running it correctly since it wasn't mine. But I do have some pics of my own to share with you all and some from OregonJenn who was so gracious to send them my way.

I am hoping that some of my fellow hussies who had better cameras *coughKiwigatercough* *coughNaeracough* will send me some more pictures of MS to share with you all. But here is what I have downloaded so far...so enjoy!!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Those are absolutely awesome!! It looks and sounds like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing some of the joy with us!

Comment

wonderful pics Erin. Looks like you had a wonderful time look forward to learning more about you Michael Shanks experience.

Comment

Aww Big Hugs Erin....thanks for those ....looks like you had a big hug too!...

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh well....I suppose I have to go downstairs and start chores....mind you one of them is booking the last few things for our holiday in Canada so I don't mind doing that ....one more multi-thunker before I go.....

Be on later hussies!....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Multi-thunk Monday everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X