Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    Hey...fellow Hussies. I'm felling kinda bummed. I just got a neg rep. And...I'm not sure what I did wrong. Anyone else get neg reps?
    Got one yesterday for posting chocolate money in Shadow's Sulky thread. Guess someone did not like me posting money, chocolate otherwise.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey...fellow Hussies. I'm felling kinda bummed. I just got a neg rep. And...I'm not sure what I did wrong. Anyone else get neg reps?
      That's stinky! I haven't any (yet) but there might be a random neg-giver on the loose, you never know.

I'll sic a crazy Danny on 'em for you, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
        I have very few pics of DJ on my comp, but since this is my first triple digit post i figured i should make it worth while, and i searched around and found this cute pic of our favorite archaeologist

Lizbeth
        CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 POSTS LIZ!

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          ROFLMAO Erin!.....oh that's marvellous!.....am so glad you've made your mark (and the hussies by association) at the Con!....
          Do we have an association?!

Congrats Liz!! 100 Posts!!

Comment

Aww Big Hussy Hugs Sue..... Sorry to hear about that....

Sending Daniel and Teal'c over with donuts to hug and comfort you....

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Aww Big Hussy Hugs Sue..... Sorry to hear about that....

Sending Daniel and Teal'c over with donuts to hug and comfort you....

Dee Dee xx
              don't you mean chocolate thunk cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't even begin to describe how fantastic yesterday was. I am now notorious (copyrighted ) or so I have been told by many MANY people here at the con. Not only for the guides but for something that happened before I even got up to the stage.
                Woohoo! Yippee!! Yay!!! Way to go Erin!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

to celebrate that, and the fact that i now have DUAL monitors, please enjoy my new desktop setup

it makes me not want to work at my pc and just sit and gaze all day!
                  Okay, now that RAWKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Well we darn well should....

Mind you I've been given a suggestion that I set up the "Committee for the Advocation of Facial Hair" seeing as I was rather taken with the new "neatly trimmed" bearded MS!...

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Heck, we've got a union! I don't have the union badge tho, it was lost in the crash. Anybody else?

Comment

For anyone who doesn't have it, here is OregonJen's Blog address. She has a couple of extremely nicely-written writeups for her first few days at the Con In Vancouver: http://oregonjen.blogspot.com/

Thought I'd better remember to include the URL link this time.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Heck, we've got a union! I don't have the union badge tho, it was lost in the crash. Anybody else?
                          Ta-Da!! The Hussy Union Badge:

And I will let y'all know what's in the mag after I get the chance to read it. Hopefully later tonight. Am now off to see "Sahara" so will be back later.

Kerri

Comment

Congratulations

Alaskhah - #400

StarzSkyMoon - #100
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't even begin to describe how fantastic yesterday was. I am now notorious (copyrighted ) or so I have been told by many MANY people here at the con. Not only for the guides but for something that happened before I even got up to the stage.

Here's the scoop, waiting in line for the CJ photo op and him and MS come into the hotel lobby from having a quickie smoke. I lean over the railing, and in a fit of spontaneous girlishness shout out "I love Michael" and wave exuberantly. MS waves back and I think that's the end. Oh no.

CJ comes up the elevator, steps out and asks incredously "Who yelled out I love Michael?". Everyone in line points at me and he shakes his head as he heads into the room. I go in for my photo op and have to make amends with I love Chris before I get my photo.

Later, at the panel, the girl in front of me and Ang asks MS if he will be whumped a lot in Season 9. He asks what whumping is and CJ reminds him that Brad Wright told him about the contingent on the Web that likes to whump Daniel. Me and Ang start screeching and they both look over at us as CJ says that he thinks that they can now put some faces to those names.

I get up there and CJ and MS both go Uh Oh! CJ then explains to the crowd the whole I love Michael thing in exuberant detail. He screeches out WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL while everyone in the crowd is dying with laughter. He looks at me and goes "What am I? Wood?" as we are all ROLFMAO! It was quite the introduction for me and then I asked to present MS with a gift, which he looked quite dubious about. The whole experience was great. He was like, look it's an actual Guide. Later, at the autograph signing, he said that he loved it and obviously you all put some great work into it. The whole experience was awesome, I can't thank Wirthless and Seshat enough for allowing me the privelege, nay the honor, of presenting MS with the guides and making my mark on the convention world. Everytime after the panel, that I saw MS and CJ together, or even just CJ he would start screeching MICHAEL MICHAEL with MS looking quite chagrined. All in good fun and jest.

Now I am off to enjoy my day of Tony and Joe. I got kisses from Peter Williams (who also picked me up for a quicky photo op at the dance last night, totally unexpected, will post pic later), MS, CJ and Rainbow who was one of the guests at the GW dinner on Friday. Now I need one from Joe and my life will be complete . More later.
                              Oh you Lucky Girl. Thanks for sharing.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Happy 100 posts Liz!!

Apparantly, Hot Fudge Sundaes are perfect for this occasion. Dig In!
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X