Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinkana
    Yay. Someone liked teh piccahs I went and hunted down!
    I quite enjoyed that one there, though I had trouble wrestling the dirty old woman back into the closet...
    And I'm still having trouble associating you with your screen-name. I still think of you as T'fyoh.

Can't wait to hear more more MORE about the con.

Till then....hmm. What to post?... Does meimei do necks in the daytime, or is that a nocturnal vice only?

Comment

Alaskhah-400 Posts Congrats!!!
      Another Hussy of the First Caliber.

This thread must starting to have a subtle subliminal effect on me.
      I went shopping yesterday for a new shirt and came home with three pairs of pants.

And one of them was camo green.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        I just spent the last half hour on the phone trying to explain to my mother about "whumping", the "Guide", "Hussies", "thunking" and our general obsession in this thread with all things pertaining to Daniel Jackson, so that she could understand what was happening in the con photos of Erin and MS.

I'm not sure she got it, but she says she is very happy WE are all so happy.

Oh, what I would give to know just one person IRL who even watched the dang show so that I could tell someone who would understand my amusement at my whole experience here these last months I've been posting. Hobnobbing with you hussies from time to time has really brought me alot of joy.

Oh, and Erin is now my HERO.

(((((Ang)))))) as well.
        I know what you mean, Ses. My brother watches SG1, SGA and BSG but I can't exactly explain the thunking thing to him... He is often amazed at the amount of spoilers that I am privy to though. Of course, he's not smart enough to ask how I know all that I know... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I love letting him think that I am all knowing!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          I know what you mean, Ses. My brother watches SG1, SGA and BSG but I can't exactly explain the thunking thing to him... He is often amazed at the amount of spoilers that I am privy to though. Of course, he's not smart enough to ask how I know all that I know... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I love letting him think that I am all knowing!
          Well, as you are both a first prime and a god, I would take that as a given.
          Last edited by Seshat; 17 April 2005, 06:41 AM. Reason: I obviously cannot spell in the morning hours, either.

Comment

Posting a picture just cause I can... *sigh*

I wanted to do some more capping this weekend since I am woefully short on Danny piccies but the family wants me to come over. Lil bro and lil sis and their families are at Momma's this weekend. I live six miles from Momma so they expect me to show up when they are there. I did get lil sis' world famous ribs yesterday. Now I have to go meet them at the park so I can hurt myself playing with the kids.

Comment

Happy 400 Alaskhah, well thunked!

Comment

Well, as you are both a first prime and a god, I would take that as a given.
                If only they behaved with the proper respect due me. *sniff*

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Off to play with nieces (15, 10, 4 and 1 years old). Frisbee yesterday nearly killed me. Of course, the 1 yo didn't play. She doesn't even like me. *pout* Let's see if I survive today.

Comment

I live six miles from Momma so they expect me to show up when they are there. I did get lil sis' world famous ribs yesterday. Now I have to go meet them at the park so I can hurt myself playing with the kids.
                  Well, you all know how my mind works by now.

Comment

If only they behaved with the proper respect due me. *sniff*

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Off to play with nieces (15, 10, 4 and 1 years old). Frisbee yesterday nearly killed me. Of course, the 1 yo didn't play. She doesn't even like me. *pout* Let's see if I survive today.

Have fun playing in the park meimei!

Comment

Well, you all know how my mind works by now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/07501f9d.jpg
                      LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Have fun playing in the park meimei!

*stamps feet* I wanna play in the park!....(specially with Daniel... )

Been cleaning up the kitchen (80% finished now - few electrical things to be done Tuesday, plus some painting and tidying up)...then I get to go to IKEA and places like that and start choosing accessories......Yay for retail therapy...can't wait!....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*pokes head in*
                          er, I'm a good 400 pages or so behind now Altho I look forward to catching up Just wanted to let you all know I took an INSANE number of photos at MS's panel with CJ I snurched marimba's 5th row seat and employed a 300mm zoom lens, so I have some really good pics Might take me a bit to find somewhere to host them, but I will make most of them public *runs off to molest the directors*

Comment

Ya leave for two days and whaddya miss? Cookies, con stories (sort of), dunking/thunking, pants, revised credits. I tell ya. I had quite the time cathcing up on everything. Not that I minded at all. And my best friend is now married, so it was worth it.

Glad to see everyone is having a good time at the con. I am soooooooo jealous of DJF right now. And can't wait to hear the report of how the guide giving went. Should be quite funny.

Cos it's been awhile since we've seen this one:

Kerri

Comment

Alaskhah - you get the first one fresh out of the oven.

But be careful you don't burn your tongue -- they're hot!

ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

mmm very lovely daniel piccys
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X