Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Doesn't seem OT at all to me...
    *Seshat considers designing new line of "Chocolate Thunk" cookies for Alaskhah...*
    Does anyone remember what kind of cookies Daniel is supposed to like? What were the cookies Sam brought him in Forever in a Day? I need some ideas...

A very yummy idea, methinks...

There's a party?! May I come, too?
    Chocolate walnut.

Comment

*Seshat considers designing new line of "Chocolate Thunk" cookies for Alaskhah...*
      Does anyone remember what kind of cookies Daniel is supposed to like? What were the cookies Sam brought him in Forever in a Day? I need some ideas...

ooOOooOOoo...cookies! I just looked and the ones she brought him are *chocolate* walnut.

Yeah, we're having a party tonight to keep our minds off of not being able to go to the con this weekend. All are invited!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I've declared tonight a party night for those of us not able to travel to the con. All invited, check your clone at the door (we know from Jack in COTG that they're a cheap date).
        I've tucked mine up safe already, incase Mei Mei is here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Lookie! The first-ever product of my new DVR! My technologies increase by leaps and bounds...it now wants only to upgrade to the hi-def cable feed (by July certainment), et voila! Instant, sharp, new episode screencaps!! I've gone gibbery just thinking about it!
          *Shivers in anticipation of the marvels Bling's advanced
          tech abilities will provide to hussies everywhere.
          Goes and pats old VCR and says "There, there, old workshorse,
          I still love you even if you belong in the dark ages."*

^^^
          At least there are some ancient devices that will never go out of style in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
            ooOOooOOoo...cookies! I just looked and the ones she brought him are *chocolate* walnut.

Yeah, we're having a party tonight to keep our minds off of not being able to go to the con this weekend. All are invited!!
            Okay, "Chocolate Walnut Thunk" cookies it is, then!! I'll google up some image examples and whip up a box or two for the party tonight.
            *Checks clone at the door. Flexes fingers. Re-checks clone for luck.
            Puts on google cap.*

Comment

*Shivers in anticipation of the marvels Bling's advanced
              tech abilities will provide to hussies everywhere.
              Goes and pats old VCR and says "There, there, old workshorse,
              I still love you even if you belong in the dark ages."*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hat_6/Uses.jpg

^^^
              At least there are some ancient devices that will never go out of style in this thread.
              It's amazing how many variations you can get from this one scene isn't it?... Not that I'm complaining mind you.....you know me, never miss out on a bondage shot...

Am going to be a party pooper as we say over here and go to bed though....it's been a bit of a stressful day and I'm shattered....am hoping to wake up refreshed and ready to read more Con reports and also see some lovely thunks....Good night hussies..

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                How can he not love that guide!??!! He's got such a warped sense of humor. I just watched a clip I found of him in the Fandom section. He talks about the 'relationship' between Jack and Daniel. I have to go answer the poor confused French person's request. They didn't understand the clip and wanted someone to do a transcript. Of course, I don't speak French, but I'm assuming they'll use an online translator to do the trick.

Here's a link to the post
                Uncontrollably howling with laughter!!!

Sorry, got distracted as well. Better now (still snickering though ). Off to google cookies fer shur this time.

'Night, Dee Dee!

Comment

Congratulations Ang - #800!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                    Wirthless....ohhh Wirthless
                    Showed Rainbow (one of the special guests at the Gateworld dinner last night) both of your guides, he thought them hilarious, as did Bruce and Martin Gaero (sp?). They all feel that Michael will love them. Will find out today at 4:20 PST....Kiwigater...excuse me...Dr. Kiwigater..will be there to take photos. I am sure he will love them and I will be sure to let him know where all the creative genius came from...You too Seshat!
                    I was actually a little nervous about my book cover designs being found funny by the actors. But all sounds well - whew!
                    And, I'm sure Erin will enjoy her little tour of the security lock-up area.

JUST KIDDING, Erin!! I love your enthusiasm and courage!!

Comment

I was actually a little nervous about my book cover designs being found funny by the actors. But all sounds well - whew!

It's now past 4:20 west coast time isn't it? The mayhem should be beginning!

Comment

*still quietly waiting for the restraining order*

Hey ladies! Just had a few minutes between family, horses, and dogs, so I thought I'd drop in and offer a batch of brownies for this evening. They're nutty, gooey, and chocolate frosted. (Kinda like me! Don't ask...long story.)

So help yourselves, happy dwelling, and I'll try to pop in on you later.

With all the wine & chocolate, it's probably a good thing Dee Dee went to bed, otherwise we'd ALL likely end up losing our pants!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          *still quietly waiting for the restraining order*

Hey ladies! Just had a few minutes between family, horses, and dogs, so I thought I'd drop in and offer a batch of brownies for this evening. They're nutty, gooey, and chocolate frosted. (Kinda like me! Don't ask...long story.)

So help yourselves, happy dwelling, and I'll try to pop in on you later.

With all the wine & chocolate, it's probably a good thing Dee Dee went to bed, otherwise we'd ALL likely end up losing our pants!
                          J: So, they checked the clones at the door, but there were still pants missing at the end of the night?

D: Yeah, something about wine, brownies, and chocolate walnut thunk cookies?

J: you mean chocolate chunk cookies, right?

D: Um...No...

M: Perhaps it wasn't the clones that needed to be checked at the door?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            J: So, they checked the clones at the door, but there were still pants missing at the end of the night?

D: Yeah, something about wine, brownies, and chocolate walnut thunk cookies?

J: you mean chocolate chunk cookies, right?

D: Um...No...

M: Perhaps it wasn't the clones that needed to be checked at the door?

T: "It would seem to me that this would provide us with the best vantage point for observation."
                            J: "How wild you think it's gonna get?"
                            D: "Brownies, wine, cookies, hussies....HEY! WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY PANTS????"
                            T: "It appears to be some sort of ritualistic sacrificial ceremony..."

Comment

mmm very lovely piccys... yummy yummy yummy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                WOWSERS What a view!! I...uh... was talking bout the scenary of course...umm look at those trees!

Lizbeth
                                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Working...
                                X