Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kDaniel005.jpg

Of course, I see it as best friends instead of slashy, but to each his own.
    Oh, I'm easy (no comments from the cheap seats, thank you), I'm just as happy with them as friends as with slash, it's the frission between the charaters I like best.
    And I love that shot, sigh.
    sigpic

Comment

I love that shot too.....it does bring over the aspect of the true friendship of those two guys, each looking out for the other over the years....

Scorched Earth was on Sky last night....so here's a J/D double thunker from it....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Meimei that vid clip was hysterical. Every time I've seen them doing off-set stuff they've been so funny together.

Comment

Right ho, I know it's a bit early in some parts of the world, or even bit late but it's ten past eight here and I've broken out the Pinotage, cheers to all the Thunkers unable to get to the con and good, positive thoughts for all those who did make it!

Think Daniel and Jack have beaten me to the wine.

sigpic

Comment

Cheers Foxy!.....

*raises cup of tea*.....it's blooming cold here.....let's have some "hot" Daniel to warm myself up....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Cheers Foxy!.....

*raises cup of tea*.....it's blooming cold here.....let's have some "hot" Daniel to warm myself up....

Dee Dee xx

Cheers y'all! *raises glass of Chardonnay* I'd send you some of our warm if I could DeeDee. It's lovely New Orleans spring weather here, which means it actually quite tolerable. For the moment...

Lookie! The first-ever product of my new DVR! My technologies increase by leaps and bounds...it now wants only to upgrade to the hi-def cable feed (by July certainment), et voila! Instant, sharp, new episode screencaps!! I've gone gibbery just thinking about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                A bit OT, but some of you might appreciate this (just to show how much you all have influenced me in the past couple of weeks)...I was at the store yesterday, and trying to decide whether it was the kind of day that needed a chocolate fix (it was), and as I spied a box of "chocolate chunk" cookies, I could have *sworn* that it said "chocolate thunk" cookies! It totally made me think of ChocoDanny!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  A bit OT, but some of you might appreciate this (just to show how much you all have influenced me in the past couple of weeks)...I was at the store yesterday, and trying to decide whether it was the kind of day that needed a chocolate fix (it was), and as I spied a box of "chocolate chunk" cookies, I could have *sworn* that it said "chocolate thunk" cookies! It totally made me think of ChocoDanny!
                  Love it!

So did you get the chocolate thunk cookies, or something else?

Comment

*sigh* No, alas, I remembered I had some chocolate cookies (Milanos...yum) in my desk (a snack stash is a necessity!), but next time, he's...I mean they're...yeah, they're... all mine!!

Comment

LOL! Alsaskhah I love to "dunk" my choccy biccies in my tea.......

Oooo now I'm thinking about "dunking" choco Danny......

Dee Dee xx

D. *She's thinking of doing what?*
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I'll bring the chocolate thunk cookies to the party tonight!!

Comment

Okay, so I'll bring the chocolate thunk cookies to the party tonight!!

Ooooo a "Dunk & Thunk Party"....I'll go for that!....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic

Comment

"They want to dunk me in 'what'"?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              800 posts?
                              How'd THAT happen??

ANG!! 800 Posts!!
                              Snuck up on you, did they? Yeah, sure...
                              Congrats!!

Comment

Doesn't seem OT at all to me...
                                *Seshat considers designing new line of "Chocolate Thunk" cookies for Alaskhah...*
                                Does anyone remember what kind of cookies Daniel is supposed to like? What were the cookies Sam brought him in Forever in a Day? I need some ideas...

Originally posted by discodiva
                                LOL! Alsaskhah I love to "dunk" my choccy biccies in my tea.......
                                Oooo now I'm thinking about "dunking" choco Danny......
                                D. *She's thinking of doing what?*
                                A very yummy idea, methinks...

There's a party?! May I come, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X