No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could I have forgotten this gem?! It's Indiana Jackson (minus the bullwhip, of course)!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Am feeling very angry at the moment....my son's best friend had his car stolen outside our house last night while he stayed over....he's worked so hard on it, spending all his hard earned money on making it nice.....I hate people who have no regard for other people's property or belongings.....am posting an Action Daniel piccie cos in the frame of mind I'm in at the moment I'd quite like a P90 on me if I caught the people who did this.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that! I'd donate an action Danny pic to the cause, but I'm fresh out, as I just posted all I had. Feel free to grab the zat if it pleases your fancy, though (watching them squirm might be more satisfying than shooting them). I hope the police or whoever will be able to find and recover the car in one piece!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Good morning.....all Hussies!

What a beautiful Saturday morning!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Aw DeeDee...what a rotten thing to happen to anyone. (((DeeDee)))

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Aw DeeDee...what a rotten thing to happen to anyone. (((DeeDee)))

I concur. And for that, I give Dee Dee PANTS.
              Before noon.
              (well, before noon HERE, anyway...)

Comment

Thanks guys!.....apparently the Police have found the car.....but unfortunately we are still waiting to hear what sort of mess it's been found in. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it hasn't been trashed...

Still the lovely piccie of the Gateworld crew at the Vancouver Con cheered me up loads. They all look like they're having a great time! .....and here's a happy Daniel because at least my kitchen is getting closer and closer to completion and I am absolutely thrilled with it so far!....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

(((((Dee Dee))))) Aw....I feel your pain, hon.

Here Daniel will comfort you......

And.....

Remiel will get those jerks with his Force Lance....

sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/jd9.jpg
                    J: Daniel, for crying out loud, I have my gutter gals to keep track of.
                    D: Oh yeah, forgot about them.
                    J: You forgot about Meimei, I am gonna tell.
                    D: Just don't tell Bling, she is first prime now.
                    Oooh, looky, both of them showing the lovely, lucsious lines of their necks... I can almost see a pulse. *stares fascinated, drooling profusely*

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Thanks guys!.....apparently the Police have found the car.....but unfortunately we are still waiting to hear what sort of mess it's been found in. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it hasn't been trashed...

Still the lovely piccie of the Gateworld crew at the Vancouver Con cheered me up loads. They all look like they're having a great time! .....and here's a happy Daniel because at least my kitchen is getting closer and closer to completion and I am absolutely thrilled with it so far!....
                      ((((((Dee Dee)))))) - It's great the car was found so fast - here's hoping for the best possible news about its condition and future drivability.

The GW dinner pic was GREAT and I had a lot of fun reading the various blog reports, everyone is being so nice in sharing their experiences. It's also entertaining contrasting the different take each attendee has about the events. And I'd pay cold, hard cash to find out who is who in that photo!

Just a quick Danny before I step out the door for the day>

I felt all glowy after reading all the wonderful blogs so you get glowy Danny this time.

Comment

Congrats, First Prime Blingy!

Hmmmm.... Profile pics... Ah, here's one! Profiled and emotionally whumped!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Oooh, looky, both of them showing the lovely, lucsious lines of their necks... I can almost see a pulse. *stares fascinated, drooling profusely*

D: "Oh look...Meimei's back..."

Comment

G'morning, hussies. Just checkin in before my attempt at Saturday.

(((Dee Dee))) re: car, at Blingy re: First Prime, yikes : 800 pages and...I know I forgot something but .

EDIT: NOW I remember...there was too much alcohol flowing around last night...thanks for the movers, Ang. They have a lot of stamina.

Comment

Love the new sig, Jilly! LOL!
                              Didja see the ad I 'clipped' for you?

EDIT: Because of Jilly's edit...^^ Disregard second line...

Comment

J: "You're late, Daniel. We almost left without you."
                                D: "Yeah, I know...I was out kinda late with Jilly last night. Had a hard time getting home."
                                J: "Forgot where you parked?"
                                D: "Yeah. Well, no....more like...forgot where I was entirely.
                                Y'know...which plane of existence I was in. I hate it when that happens."
                                J: *sighs* "Oh, for cryin' out loud..."
                                D: "Great party though..."

Comment

Working...
                                X