No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhhhhhh all those lovely danny piccys... whats a pond dwellin hussie to do... oh yes *thunk*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Emergency vet clinic: I've been on the phone with Ang, and all will be well. Big dog has a pretty bad UTI, but he's been medicated and should be fine. Now Ang's sanity, on the other hand, has joined mine and is MIA. (Possibly KIA but we mustn't lose hope. )
      I'm glad to hear that her dog will be okay.

By the way, heavy meds work wonders for humans, as well.
      I've asked Daniel to pick out a nice selection for both you and Ang.

Comment

Emergency vet clinic: I've been on the phone with Ang, and all will be well. Big dog has a pretty bad UTI, but he's been medicated and should be fine. Now Ang's sanity, on the other hand, has joined mine and is MIA. (Possibly KIA but we mustn't lose hope. )
        Aww big hugs to Ang and doggy!...

And a Daniel to help you both keep your sanity....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          THUNK!!

Haven't had a fully fledged THUNK for ages.....oooo I feel good....

Another bluey....is this one of yours Blingy?.....if it is, hope you don't mind the snurch...it's beautiful...

Dee Dee xx

So glad I could contribute! I don't recognize that one you posted as one of mine...It is pretty one. I love the bands of blue light across his face.

Departure from the theme; I just capped this one and I really ike it for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Departure from the theme; I just capped this one and I really ike it for some reason...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Nemesis7.jpg
            I like it because he looks so anxious. Emotional whump is almost as good as beating the tar out of him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              So glad I could contribute! I don't recognize that one you posted as one of mine...It is pretty one. I love the bands of blue light across his face.

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Nemesis7.jpg
              Oh well...whoever it was ...I'm very grateful cos it's beautiful...as is that one.....he has the ability to change moods with a single expression. It's what I love most about him.....I guess that comes from being a stage trained actor.....

No blue...but evil Danny......yum yum....he sent shivers down my spine in Absolute Power....

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic

Comment

This is of course assuming that I had any shred of sanity to begin with...

"Big Dog" Is still uncomfortable, but doing better. Just not a fun experience
                coming off a bout of seizures. But all your hussy hugs and well-wishes are
                much appreciated. (I realize not all y'all er dog people, but he's technically my FIRST gatelet. )

Anyway...back on topic.

There was a topic?

Comment

Here's a little "I just think I lost my best friend" internal whumpage.

I like everything but the plaid shirt.

Comment

Here's a little "Oh no what have I got myself into again!" whump/bond-age!...and it's got a bit of blue in the background too.....

Getting excited here...two to go till 500 posts!....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

A little something for Seshat...*giggle-snort*

Our budding poet...

Comment

And I thought I'd read something about credits...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          A little something for Seshat...*giggle-snort*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eelingBlue.jpg

Our budding poet...
                          Oh, Ang!!! You made me laugh so!! Just what I needed today, too!

"Special Wardrobe Considerations" *snicker, snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                            And I thought I'd read something about credits...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/Misc/PE1.jpg
                            PMPL!....Oh that soooo needs to be on the credits....

Now do I stick with blue eyes them for 500 or should it be pants?.....decisions decisions....

Will do eyes first...and leave pants for 500 ....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Here's a little "I just think I lost my best friend" internal whumpage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/e6d2c69c.jpg

I like everything but the plaid shirt.

Back on whump again are we? At least we're predictable.

How about a little "my best friend just ordered me to kill him" emotional flogging...

Comment

Did someone say pants?

scorched earth was on sky one today, and i couldn't take my eyes off that butt

hmm, and i've had a good idea...

D: an idea?
                                L: she needs to fulfil her programming

D: What programming?
                                L: She wishes to build a searchable database of images for the hussies
                                D: Meaning?
                                L: All you need to do is type 'whump', 'v neck', or 'blue eyes' to find the images you require

D: and that?
                                L: that is the power required to run the database... the hussies drain a lot of energy you see...
                                Last edited by mazzmatazz; 14 May 2005, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X