Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    *LOL @ Seshat* We need to keep her up with us more often Klig! It's fun watching her get punchy.
    My ability to spell coherently decreases as the hour increases, as well. Just read my next-to-last post and see.

ETA: My counting ability is also impaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Yes we should, I'm having a good time.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj244pu.jpg

Kliggy!! Evil blue zat fire combined with generous dollops of emoting!! My favorites!!

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/good-bye.jpg

danny all teary eyed cause tryxy has to leave for a couple of days so I'm trusting all you remaining hussies will take care of him with the same gentleness I would if I were here. hehehehe
        Of course we will dear, run along! Mwahaha! Ooh was that out loud?

Hey I lasted till midnight!!

Transition piccie, about to be whumped very worried blue eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy

We'll see you later then, Tryxy!

No wonder he's crying. Look at those wacky sideburns.

Comment

Transition piccie, about to be whumped very worried blue eyes...

Bling, I've snurched many of your piccies multiple times. When I go to clean up my "snurched" folder I find I often have 4 or 5 copies of the same thing. And it's always your piccies. You do make damn fine caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Bling, I've snurched many of your piccies multiple times. When I go to clean up my "snurched" folder I find I often have 4 or 5 copies of the same thing. And it's always your piccies. You do make damn fine caps!
              Here, here. I second that wholeheartedly. She's okay at making sigs too.

sigpic

Comment

*curtsies* Thank you! It's a matter of enjoying one's work affecting the product I think.

I also like those sideburns you just dissed, so I shall torment you with an Opie shirted blue eyed Daniel...

Comment

oh no....danny getting arrested......we can't have that now can we...
                  sigpic

Comment

Here, here. I second that wholeheartedly. She's okay at making sigs too.
                    Yes, well, I figured that goes without saying. Or at least because I REALLY am getting too tired to say anything that makes sense anymore.

Like that last sentence.

Maybe it's time for me to pack it in for tonight.

Comment

*curtsies* Thank you! It's a matter of enjoying one's work affecting the product I think.

I also like those sideburns you just dissed, so I shall torment you with an Opie shirted blue eyed Daniel...
                      Ack!! NO! I didn't leave quickly enough!

Now that's just plain ABUSE, Bling. I find being attracted to pictures of Opie-Tayloresque Danny very squicky.

Comment

Ack!! NO! I didn't leave quickly enough!

Now that's just plain ABUSE, Bling. I find being attracted to pictures of Opie-Tayloresque Danny very squicky.
                        Oh no! Stay and play some more.

Just read in the convention thread. The gang got there in one piece. OregonJen is there too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Stay and play some more.
                          Oh no, you just want to get me drunk with sleepiness and watch me trip over myself. Well, your just gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I can do that in the daytime, too, you know.

Besides, I've run out of blue eyes pics that you hussies haven't already seen, like 500 times before. And most of them I got from this thread!

Here Daniel is contemplating the Lego® mutilations he performed in his youth and wondering if these blocks carry the same genetic memories.

Comment

That's it for me. I've a client call in about 6 hours from now and she will not be amused if I fall asleep during her endless speechifying. Good night, hussies!

Comment

Oh no, you just want to get me drunk with sleepiness and watch me trip over myself. Well, your just gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I can do that in the daytime, too, you know.

Besides, I've run out of blue eyes pics that you hussies haven't already seen, like 500 times before. And most of them I got from this thread!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/d7721316.jpg

Here Daniel is contemplating the Lego® mutilations he performed in his youth and wondering if these blocks carry the same genetic memories.
                              Watch Seshat trip over herself, hmmmm, might be fun. Okay, take yourself to bed. Thanks for staying and playing. I suppose I should do something that I am getting paid for.

sigpic

Comment

That's it for me. I've a client call in about 6 hours from now and she will not be amused if I fall asleep during her endless speechifying. Good night, hussies!
                                G'nite! I'm not far behind. Just think Kligs, you'll be able to get some work done.

Here's a sleepy picce of absolutely no compositional merit,
                                but it does have a pretty shadow of his eyelashes...

Comment

Working...
                                X