Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    Oh....my....it's like......he's.....having sex with the energy bar. (lucky...energy bar ) Gives the name....Power Bar...a whole new meaning.

Okay....I need to a take cold shower now.
    LMAO.... (lucky energy bar... my sentiments exactly.) Although part of this is extremely disturbing.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
    Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
    One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
    That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Awww, thanks Seshat! And why is it that every piccy today is mind-numbingly awesome?

I love Daniel in that piccy Seshat, I'm all for that hair! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

"Whump-Inducing Hairstyle"??
        I'll do some whumping myself if they ever make MS wear this wig again.

It was like a failed attempt at recreating his blowdry hair from the first two seasons... it was sad.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
        Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
        One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
        That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

I'm all for the Darter ship. I keep meaning to go to the thread. Guess I'm off now! (Thanks for the reminder, Shivvy!)

Comment

Well I'm glad my posting in the awesome Michael Shanks thunk thread has rekindled the dARter name. If only somewhat!

I plan on sticking around here a bit longer! If none of you mind that is! I miss Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonya
              LMAO.... (lucky energy bar... my sentiments exactly.) Although part of this is extremely disturbing.
              No, the extremely disturbing part is that
              everyone wants their own ChocoDanny now:

Comment

Originally posted by Sonya
                It was like a failed attempt at recreating his blowdry hair from the first two seasons... it was sad.
                The difficult thing for me about this hairstyle was that the hairstylist got the part right about having it resemble real hair growing out of his head, just the styling was so obviously terrible. Dirty unwashed icky. IMHO, of course.
                Last edited by Seshat; 14 April 2005, 01:11 PM. Reason: correct spelling is a virtue

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  No, the extremely disturbing part is that
                  everyone wants their own ChocoDanny now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hocoDanny3.jpg
                  Thaaaaanks, Ses... *calls hubby to tell him to bring home chocolate*

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                    I would just like to say that Keane is my favorite band ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

I am like the hugest fan, I have every song of theirs released and love them ALL. I would also like to say that Coldplay is another favorite band of mine, and that Coldplay is right under Keane.

I would also like to say that along with our good taste in men discodiva, we also have both have great taste in music.

And I have to give you hugs for that cause you're so cool. *hugs*
                    Awww thanks .... *hugs back*....I've seen Keane 3 times now and will see them twice this year, once at T and once at Hyde Park. Never seen Coldplay before and am looking forward to it. Another fantastic band are The Killers, from America but going down an absolute storm in the indie music scene over here.....

Anyway back on topic.....whumpage or bondage? or maybe "robe-age"?

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Anyway back on topic.....whumpage or bondage? or maybe "robe-age"?

Dee Dee xx

Jack: So tell me again why we're wearing these outfits?
                      Daniel: Well, Dee Dee mentioned "robe-age" and I felt it would only be polite...
                      since she's into that king of thing...you know.
                      Jack: You'll do anything for your hussies, won't you?
                      Daniel: Pretty much.

Comment

mmmm chocy daniel... mmmm gods now i want some choc
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          Another fantastic band are The Killers, from America but going down an absolute storm in the indie music scene over here.....
                          Fantastic don't even begin to cover it! Husband bought the Hot Fuss CD on the strength of the song they were playing on the radio but I glommed onto it for the rest of the great songs! Great band!

DeeDee my love, lookie what I found lying around unscrubbed in my caps folder!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            He's so... *sigh* And look, Kliggy's favorite: ripped jeans!
                            Ah yes, my favorite jeans. But doesn't he look extremely nice in them.

Great new sig.

sigpic

Comment

J: Are you wearing pants under yours?
                              D: Well, no...Dee Dee's remodelling them...and yours by the way...
                              J: Greaaaat.
                              D: Hey! At least she was nice enough to leave us the robes!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Fantastic don't even begin to cover it! Husband bought the Hot Fuss CD on the strength of the song they were playing on the radio but I glommed onto it for the rest of the great songs! Great band!

DeeDee my love, lookie what I found lying around unscrubbed in my caps folder!

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Demons27.jpg
                                *Dances with glee & snurchies* ...thanks Blingy!....

Hot Fuss is on constant repeat in my house.....I saw them at V last year and will be seeing them again at T in the Park...Brandon is the epitome of "indie chic"...

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X