Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Sighhhh....imagining the con-viviality this weekend and wishing I were young and innocent enough to want to go instead of being old and knowing better than to allow myself to go anywhere near such handsomeness.
    Yeah...stupid financial responsibilities...I didn't really want this house anyway...I should've gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Yeah...stupid financial responsibilities...I didn't really want this house anyway...I should've gone...
      Yeah, if I hadn't bought my lovely little house, I would be able to afford to go too!
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed.
        One one last pic before I go back to the salt mines of adulthood.
        Just because I can't get my mind out of the shower now.

Comment

Indeed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/cabfc975.jpg
          Mines?

OK, so it's not technically mines, but it's close. Sue me.

Comment

Indeed.

Mm, just look at the moisture on his chest, imagine how it smells, how it tastes, all wet and warm and um, sorry, not very PG here...
            sigpic

Comment

I think we need a grown-up thread of our very own.

"Oh, my virgin ears..."

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Yeah, if I hadn't bought my lovely little house, I would be able to afford to go too!
                I should have worked on the other half harder and persuaded him that a holiday in Vancouver in Springtime would have been far more advantageous than going in July/August....

And of course if I hadn't had the new kitchen, bought tickets for T in the Park, Coldplay, Keane.....oh dear.....rather expensive year this year!....

Dee Dee xx

*Daniel lectures Dee Dee on the perils of spending far too much money
                including the loss of one's last pair of pants*
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  I should have worked on the other half harder and persuaded him that a holiday in Vancouver in Springtime would have been far more advantageous than going in July/August....

And of course if I hadn't had the new kitchen, bought tickets for T in the Park, Coldplay, Keane.....oh dear.....rather expensive year this year!....

Dee Dee xx
                  There's only me but a limited amount of dosh (and I am going on holiday twice this year - Portmeirion at the end of this month and Criccieth with Mum in July - and then there is Worldcon in Glasgow), I am sure that Vancouver in the spring is lovely but you will enjoy it in the summer too.

sigpic

Comment

*droooooooooooools*

I took one college class and I miss so much!

FrostFox - Oh yeah, the moisture on his chest...mmmmm, I'm beginning to lick my lips... *sigh*

Comment

Listen to us and our excuses...

We're still hussies of the first caliber even though we didn't get to go!

H1C Jilly Biehn, reporting for thunk duty! *salutes*

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx
                        I would just like to say that Keane is my favorite band ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

I am like the hugest fan, I have every song of theirs released and love them ALL. I would also like to say that Coldplay is another favorite band of mine, and that Coldplay is right under Keane.

I would also like to say that along with our good taste in men discodiva, we also have both have great taste in music.

And I have to give you hugs for that cause you're so cool. *hugs*

Comment

Oh....my....it's like......he's.....having sex with the energy bar. (lucky...energy bar ) Gives the name....Power Bar...a whole new meaning.

Okay....I need to a take cold shower now.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hey....would this count as bondage?
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Sue_Jackson/danielvalaship2.jpg

Hey....would this count as bondage?
                              No, but it's big. It WOULD probably count as whumping, which has become a secondary theme today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                                I would just like to say that Keane is my favorite band ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

I am like the hugest fan, I have every song of theirs released and love them ALL. I would also like to say that Coldplay is another favorite band of mine, and that Coldplay is right under Keane.

I would also like to say that along with our good taste in men discodiva, we also have both have great taste in music.

And I have to give you hugs for that cause you're so cool. *hugs*
                                ((((((((Shivan))))))))

*Gives Shivan hugs just for having the good taste to be a dARter shipper*

I so want to make a new sig for myself with AU Daniel and AU Sam, but can't decide what to say in it. I love yours, though!

"Whump-Inducing Hairstyle"??
                                I'll do some whumping myself if they ever make MS wear this wig again.

Comment

Working...
                                X