No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...or maybe one a little more thoroughly whumped with a side of wrist restraints...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
      One Daniel, slightly whumped with a hint of oxygen deprivation, anyone?

I volunteer to give him CPR its a dirty job but someone has to do it. (Sigh) hehehe

Comment

...or, for the purist...a plain ol' (as if there was anything plain about him) thoroughly whumped, unconscious Daniel...

Comment

...or maybe one a little more thoroughly whumped with a side of wrist restraints...

I volunteer to kiss sleeping beauty and wake him up but I aint removing the wrist restraints that would spoil all my fun. hehehehe

Comment

...or, for the purist...a plain ol' (as if there was anything plain about him) thoroughly whumped, unconscious Daniel...

Again I volunteer to kiss sleeping beauty to wake him up after which i take no reponsiblity for his condition when I have to hand him over to the next hussie to save. lol

Comment

Ah...and the vicious whumping/rescuing cycle begins...

Comment

I will be very gentle when I rescue him really I will.

hehehehehehe!

Comment

And as any self respecting hussie knows you can't have the whumpage without the comfort. I would have to turn in my hussie badge if I believed otherwise.

Comment

Exactly! and if he *happens* to come out of the comforting a little whumped, well, then, there's always another hussy who's willing to come to the rescue!

Comment

Exactly! and if he *happens* to come out of the comforting a little whumped, well, then, there's always another hussy who's willing to come to the rescue!

As Oma once said "Exactly true" hehehehe

Comment

Maybe this one isn't *technically* a whumped pic, but he does look a bit traumatized, so does that count?

Comment

the thoughts that went threw my mind when I saw this pic are definately not PG Rated so I will leave my comments about this pic right there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                            As Oma once said "Exactly true" hehehehe
                            LOL...see, this one looks like he's been getting a little *help* from the hussies...

Comment

[QUOTE=Alaskhah]Maybe this one isn't *technically* a whumped pic, but he does look a bit traumatized, so does that count?

[/QUOTE

I would say yes it definately counts. Look at the boo boo on his lip can I kiss it better. lol

Comment

LOL...see, this one looks like he's been getting a little *help* from the hussies...

come to tryxy Danny she will rub you neck for you and make it all better.

tryxy slaps her wrist (PG forum) naughty girl tryxy. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X