Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Shanks View Post
    Hi there,

I'm Federica and I've just joined the community.

Couldn't help after I met Deeds, Kirsty, Mon and Maggie at London Film and Comic Con Hi girls!
    They're all so lovely and sweet and I really enjoyed my time spent with them.

I hate my camera, worst zoom I ever seen, bad colours and funny behaviour, had the habit to turn off just when I was clicking for nice Michael's shoots but anyway here's one pic. As soon as I have the time I will try to fix them as much as I can and post something else

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2798/dscn0750b.jpg
    FEDERICA!! *waves* great to see you got here
    hope you had a good journey home

i made some good pictures from the talk that ive already sent Monica so they'll be up some time

Comment

Ooooo lucky people at Comic Con!....Bruce and Mike signing autographs!!...

https://twitter.com/BurnNotice_USA

*sighs*...I remember who he was signing with last year.....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

still the best thing would be a double photo op : RDA/MS gaaaawd

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
          still the best thing would be a double photo op : RDA/MS gaaaawd

I think I'd sell my soul for that one.....

Another little snippet from London Film & Comic Con....this time me getting my Canucks Playoffs Towel signed by him.....from my LJ again....

Then with a sheepish grin I handed over the prized "Canucks Towel"....he looked at it and said "Is this from this year, were you there?"...I nodded and said "And at least it was one of the games they won, the first actually"....I told him that I'd nearly had to "sell a kidney" to pay for the tickets and he agreed that they were now ridiculously expensive...He said that two or three years ago he'd been able to buy a ticket for one of the games, he wasn't sure, might have been against Anaheim and they were "like going for 85 bucks or so"...next year "way over the $100 mark!"...I agreed and told him how expensive our tix were and his eyebrows went up a bit.....then he asked "But did you enjoy it?"...and I replied that yes I had never been to an atmosphere like it and couldn't wait to go again..."Good" he said...I think he was really proud of his team and that I loved it so much......*sighs in a slightly proud of herself way*....

Oh yes he signed the Towel "To Carol, All My Tears!"....*snerk*...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

*sighs*...I remember who he was signing with last year.....

Deeds xx
            Ohhhh these 2 together....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LoL

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, it's always a pleasure meeting people with the same passions and just be patient if sometimes my English goes for a rest.

Do you want to see my pic with Michael?
                I should have cut the right side of it but Michael was enough shining for both of us

http://img151.imageshack.us/i/mysigned.jpg/

It was the first time I had met him and I was really excited. He started by putting just an arm over my shoulder but then I rapidly hugged him strongly and he had no choice but hug me back

Now I will see to pick some nice picture for you
                Last edited by Big Shanks; 21 July 2009, 12:35 PM.

Comment

LoL

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, it's always a pleasure meeting people with the same passions and just be patient if sometimes my English goes for a rest.

I should have cut the right side of it but Michael was enough shining for both of us

It was the first time I had met him and I was really excited. He started by putting just an arm over my shoulder but then I rapidly hugged him strongly and he had no choice but hug me back

Hello Federica!

Welcome to Gateworld! So happy you decided to join and don't worry you did a great job of introducing your self in your first post.

Michael was in fantastic form, such a very nice man, he seemed very comfortable giving fans hugs. I even managed to have a brief chat with him when he was signing my autograph - which was a huge thing for me as all I managed to say the last time was 'thank you' before scurrying away but even then I got a warm 'your welcome honey' from him.

Sprinkles aka Kirsty

Mac, Sue and Jules - you guys are killing me with the non-pg - thank you so much!
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

LoL

That's an amazing photo Federica! And hehe, funny story as well, he had no choice, I like that!

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post

Mac, Sue and Jules - you guys are killing me with the non-pg - thank you so much!
                    I'm posting non PG pics??? Me??? Never!!!

I really don't know what you mean...

sigpic

Comment

LoL

His hand on your neck....*happy sigh*....and I like 'Don't eyeball me' Was it your idea?
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            That's an amazing photo Federica! And hehe, funny story as well, he had no choice, I like that!

I'm posting non PG pics??? Me??? Never!!!

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/sg1-8x10-3818.jpg]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/th_sg1-8x10-3818.jpg[/URL] http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/th_sg1-8x10-3856.jpg

I really don't know what you mean...
                            What was I thinking! lol Of course it must be his shoes you really like... his large, strong, firm and tight fitting.... military standard boots

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                              What was I thinking! lol Of course it must be his shoes you really like... his large, strong, firm and tight fitting.... military standard boots
                              Exactly! LOL

Oh my!!! *is dead*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X