No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Gateworld won't let me give out more green Seshat! You are the best! ROLFMAO!!!!

My cats think I'm nuts!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

ohhhh those are great piccys....

yup as yall's can tell i changed my av... yes thats' my kitty.. aint she purty.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        ohhhh those are great piccys....

yup as yall's can tell i changed my av... yes thats' my kitty.. aint she purty.
        I think she's a lovely kitty. And have I mentioned today how jealousI am that you now can have a custom avatar?!?

Seshat sits down to pout until 2007 when she will finally be eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          ROFLMAO!!! Kliggins! Have you been "stepping out" on your main men??

ETA: you can find the top posters in each thread by clicking on the "Replies" column of the thread when you're looking at the thread list in each folder. ie. click "Characters and Relationships" and then on the 15,219 posts of the MS Thunk Thread - Blingy is #1 at 2111, Jilly, you're at #3 at 1341.... i'm a lowly #20 at 166 posts .... geez, I need to get busy
          Woo-hoo!!! I'm number 4!! Go me!!!!!!! (And I'm so far behind in this thread I just read this. Man, work sucks!)

Of course none of them have been for the last MONTH or so, but that shall all change after my friend's wedding this weekend. I hate it when the real world gets in the way of thunking.

Oh, that's right. It's Tuesday....

Pic "Switch" 42. *snicker*

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
            Damn Gateworld won't let me give out more green Seshat! You are the best! ROLFMAO!!!!

My cats think I'm nuts!
            The way I figure it Erin, I will get all the green I will ever need in this life once you come back with my signed copy of The Guide. Thankyouthankyouthankyou again!!

And remember what I said about having a kick-@ss good time for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Ach!! No!! I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it until it was closer to being done - my fault.
              You're gonna have to wait awhile for that one. Maybe by the weekend. Needs a little more research.

But you can have one of these instead, with my compliments. I made it for the "Stargate Product Advertising Thingy" Thread. Sorta works in here too, I guess, coz it's Danny-related.

Out-of-stock warehouse offer never to be repeated!

Tired of repeated attempts by fate to end your earthly existence?

Then carry one of our Get out of Death Free Cards on your person at all times
              and rest assured of a quick return to the living after unexpected extermination.
              Guaranteed for use against annihilation by staff weapon, zat blast, Goa'uld hand device,
              radiation poisoning, impalement, drowning, decapitation, suffocation, crushing, and supernova.

"I never leave home without it!"
              Dr. Daniel Jackson, Stargate Command

Limited quantity available. Get yours today!

Thanks to Tucker Case for the idea inspiration and Gatebee for the caricature inspiration.
              ROFLMAO!!!! I don't know why I bother getting up off the floor today; I just end up there again. Thank goodness for carpet.
              sigpic

Comment

I think she's a lovely kitty. And have I mentioned today how jealousI am that you now can have a custom avatar?!?

Seshat sits down to pout until 2007 when she will finally be eligible.
                Don't pout Seshat! It will be 2006 at least

Daniel tries to figure out how to get Seshat to post more and create less.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Don't pout Seshat! It will be 2006 at least

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gpic/dj103.jpg

Daniel tries to figure out how to get Seshat to post more and create less.
                  Ya know, it's the quality, not the quantity...

Some zat to perk you up, Ses.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    The Moebius robes bloody well do.
                    All four of them look like extras in a bad infant school Xmas nativity play.
                    That's pretty close to what I thought, too. And your new sig made me LOL.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

great piccy.. oh whats this thanxz kilgs for that 5th radioactive jello
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Ya know, it's the quality, not the quantity...

Some zat to perk you up, Ses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/trib6.jpg
                        Definitely quality over quantity, but if she posts more and creates less, maybe Daniel will get to keep his pants and not have books printed about him. I would miss the creations, but maybe Daniel might not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely quality over quantity, but if she posts more and creates less, maybe Daniel will get to keep his pants and not have books printed about him. I would miss the creations, but maybe Daniel might not.
                          KEEP HIS PANTS? What kind of hussy ARE you?!

Comment

"I never leave home without it!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson, Stargate Command

Limited quantity available. Get yours today!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hFreeCard3.jpg

Thanks to Tucker Case for the idea inspiration and Gatebee for the caricature inspiration.
                            Eeep! The card!

I shudder to think of the user fees our Danny's racked up over the years, or how confounding the application process must be ("approval deferred pending release of burdens"), or how long I'm going to be up now mapping out the rest of the 'Stargate Monopoly' board (do they charge rent on the Higher Plane of Existence?) but, lookie! It's the card!

Thanks for the giggle fit, it was a good one. My eyes watered and everything.

TC

Comment

Really, Kligs, I have to agree with Jilly. You're gonna slip waaay down the Blame list with comments like that.

Besides, I looked it up (heaven help me) and 576 of my posts have been made in THIS very thread. If I posted any more often my fingers would fall off and then I'd be good for neither commentary nor creative conceptions.

Comment

Why... a pure as the driven snow one, of course! I am surprised you had to ask!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X