• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hums to self "jeff goldblum"*

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      *hums to self "jeff goldblum"*
      You mean hes playing himself all the time? Well yes... I guess, I hadnt seen him in too many movies. lol

sigpic

Comment

Uh huh, seen him on law & Order he;'s the same guy he was in Independence day, the same he was in the fly, etc......

Comment

Uh huh, seen him on law & Order he;'s the same guy he was in Independence day, the same he was in the fly, etc......
          Haha, well even the greatests has the same 'mode', like Al Pacino or Meryl Streep, you can see the same motions and all that, but I guess thats natural, after all they are humans ... but why do I making a comparison between Meryl Streep and Jeff Goldblum??? LOL

sigpic

Comment

it's the same tonal inflections and little sarcastic look that gets me about jeff goldblum... oh and I forgot him in Jurassic park.

now back on topic:

Spoiler:

yummy scruffy daniel

Comment

it's the same tonal inflections and little sarcastic look that gets me about jeff goldblum... oh and I forgot him in Jurassic park.

now back on topic:

Hehe, he was in Jurassic Park indeed!, I totally forgot about him, I remember only the dinos. LOL

Luuuuuuuuuuve ScruffyDaniel!

sigpic

Comment

Update from MSOL - the auction is now finished and we eagerly await to hear how much has been raised for the MS Society of Canada....lots and lots, let's hope.....also there's some info about the latest SG Magazine, which includes a new interview with Michael.....there are some clips from the interview and a small pic of the cover, which has Michael on it!!...

Check it out on the Home Page

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Right now I'm so sad, I just find out that Jan Rubes, Daniel's grandpa Nick Ballard has died. I loved him as Nick, really, he was so sweet and I'll never forget his banter with Daniel and the way he told Jack to not to be an ass.

sigpic
                  Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Very sad....what a talented man and such an interesting life he's led....loved him in Crystal Skull, but also in Witness - great film!...

RIP Jan....

On a happier note......

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

And a couple of my favourite Canadian man........after my darling cousin Clive that is....

Thanks to MSOL for hosting my pics and to Mon for uploading them
                    No reposting elsewhere without my permission please

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                      Right now I'm so sad, I just find out that Jan Rubes, Daniel's grandpa Nick Ballard has died. I loved him as Nick, really, he was so sweet and I'll never forget his banter with Daniel and the way he told Jack to not to be an ass.

Aww, that's so sad, I loved him too, it's one of my all time fav episodes!

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...uver09_086.jpg
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...uver09_092.jpg

Thanks to MSOL for hosting my pics and to Mon for uploading them
                      No reposting elsewhere without my permission please

Deeds xx
                      I guess I told you this before but I just love your con pics Deeds!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment