Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Haha, yes, I also love another scene from Avalon, after Daniel's 'presentment' lol,
    Cam: That was fantastic. You talk to Carter yet?
    Daniel: Uh, yeah, she can't make it.

Vala: Try playing hard to get.
    Cam: Man look who's talking.

lol

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/th_covenantAQOcap95a.jpg

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/th_covenantAQOcap96a.jpg
    oh yes in that dry tone of voice, the same one he uses when he meets Vala and says "nice outfit".

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
    Guess what season has just started on Sky over here?....yep you got it season 9...just getting up to the identical twins bit...

Kriss
    Yep the first few eps are the best of season 9.

Comment

Guess what season has just started on Sky over here?....yep you got it season 9...just getting up to the identical twins bit...

Kriss
      Hey Kriss! And LOL, thats a funny coincidence!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      oh yes in that dry tone of voice, the same one he uses when he meets Vala and says "nice outfit".
      Oh yes, that voice!... sorry Daniel lol I love when they first meet, especially after I saw Farscape , Vala says: "I know we haven't met. In fact, I'm sure I would remember." LOL

sigpic

Comment

When Jules visited a couple of weeks ago I took her to Glastonbury Tor...great day out!...

Glastonbury Tor

Kriss
        sigpic

Comment

When Jules visited a couple of weeks ago I took her to Glastonbury Tor...great day out!...

Glastonbury Tor

Kriss
          Sounds great Kriss!

sigpic

Comment

This is how my screen looks like right now...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh lovely wallpaper. mine is simple roses.

Comment

Oh lovely wallpaper. mine is simple roses.
                      Thats a good one too!

sigpic

Comment

I'm married and as much as I would dislike a pic of a cute chikie-poo on my hubbyp;s comp, I know he wouldn't be too crazy about a stufly guy on mine! so I have flowers or lighthouses and he has galaxies or mountains as wallpaper.

a little weird of me--- but I have noticed that I can tell from the pic if it is MS being Daniel or himself... he grins a lot more than "daniel" does.

Comment

I'm married and as much as I would dislike a pic of a cute chikie-poo on my hubbyp;s comp, I know he wouldn't be too crazy about a stufly guy on mine! so I have flowers or lighthouses and he has galaxies or mountains as wallpaper.

a little weird of me--- but I have noticed that I can tell from the pic if it is MS being Daniel or himself... he grins a lot more than "daniel" does.
                          hee hee, thats totally understandable.

Yes, as MS said, after the second season, he wanted to make some change in the character of Jackson, cause what he had to do was basically 'imitate' James Spader's performance from the movie, well I think he was doing much more than that, but these were his words, so after they relaized that the show is successful, in fact it became a cult sci-fi show, he decided - or the creators or both - that he should play him differently, so he became funnier for example. And he wasnt that naive scientist anymore etc. Oh and of course the hair cut, not that Long Hair Daniel wouldnt be just cute, but that hair cut was a good decision imo.

Oh yes it was... *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

oh yes the haircut was definitely a good decision. I just noticed that Daniel is still more solemn than ms is. just one of those signs of a good actor, when you can tell the difference because they are not simply playing themselves over and over.

Comment

oh yes the haircut was definitely a good decision. I just noticed that Daniel is still more solemn than ms is. just one of those signs of a good actor, when you can tell the difference because they are not simply playing themselves over and over.
                                Oh yes, its not that good when an actor plays himself.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X