Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
    Thanks, She said some lovely things about Michael ans very intersteing to read about her history too.

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
      We have a celebrity Hussie! There is a Phenomeon interveiw with our very own Discodiva on the Gateworld homepage.

Well done Deeds very nice interveiw.

Oh dear......and I thought when David told me it was an April Fools joke!....

Seriously, thanks...glad you enjoyed.....it truly did happen like that....welcomed by the Senior Hussies and bingo! within a couple of months I was planning my first visit to Vancouver 2006!....

And it's not many people who can thank a TV programme for inspiring their son's career choice and 3 years on I await his Graduation eagerly and look forward to maybe one day seeing his name on a TV/Film screen somewhere.....

So I guess - quickly getting back On Topic - a BIG {{{{{{HUG}}}}}} to Michael for leading me here in the first place....

Big thanks to MSOL for hosting my Convention Piccies

And yes, Bruce will be getting a copy of Jon's final year 3D animation project!...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
        Third that, I'm in Italy....
        My cable doesn't carry Hallmark Channel. So....I have no idea when I'll get to see that movie. Looks like really good movie too. Hopefully....it go will on Hulu or something like that.

I hope this movie, Living Out Loud, gets Michael the recognition he deserves.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

She's working into the "early hours" again.....but Mon has just put up some Living Out Loud screencaps up on MSOL.....

Go Here But Beware Spoilers!

Thanks once again to Mare, Mon and MSOL....you guys are the biz!!....

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            She's working into the "early hours" again.....but Mon has just put up some Living Out Loud screencaps up on MSOL.....

Deeds xx
            Ok so now I want to watch the movie even more now...

Thanks Mon and MSOL and of course Mare for the hard work...*big kiss*

Kriss
            sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
              I want to watch the movie...*pout*...
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Deeds xx
                Awwww! Looks like such a sweet movie! Michael looks absolutely gorgeous! I soooo wanna see this movie!

Thanks Deeds for sharing! BTW....love your interview on Phenomenon on GW!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Deeds xx
                  MSOL is a wonderful site, and I so want to see this movie. I know we've had UTM, but Judicial Indiscretion has not been shown in the UK so I wonder at the odds of these latest two films being seen here in the near future

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

V. nice tribute to Dom Deluise on MSOL.....with a small quote about working with him on "Urgo" from an interview by Michael....

Here

I was chatting to Monica on the phone when the news came up and we were both saddened and shocked at how comparatively young Dom was.....very sad news....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Comment

Comment

Rest in peace Urgo. The laughter you brought us will always be remembered.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X