No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute pic Do I detect a Photo-shop there?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      You know, the robes I like (despite the fact they cover up that gorgeous hair) because they don't...how does Foxy put it? Oh yeah. They don't make him look like an absolute tit.
      The Moebius robes bloody well do.
      All four of them look like extras in a bad infant school Xmas nativity play.

And no, I'm not posting a piccy!
      sigpic

Comment

Go Ang!!
        I'll be happy to pin on your button and stand beside you in the good fight.

But I might have to draw the line at jumping out of planes with you.

Comment

I need some Daniel pics, to get my priorities back in perspective. I have been squeeeing for the past hour because of Joe Flanigan is going to be at the con. Two of my three most thunkable guys are going to be there. (RDA being the other.)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (opps, there I go again, it seems to be uncontrollable at times, sort of involuntary.)
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            I need some Daniel pics, to get my priorities back in perspective. I have been squeeeing for the past hour because of Joe Flanigan is going to be at the con. Two of my three most thunkable guys are going to be there. (RDA being the other.)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (opps, there I go again, it seems to be uncontrollable at times, sort of involuntary.)
            I do hope you all have a spiffing time.

MS is coming to the UK at the end of this month but a. I am away in Portmeirion (The Village from The Prisoner) that weekend and b. It's one of those cattle call sort of conventions so I'm not that interested anyway (besides, I don't think any other hussies are going and in loads of ways, I'd rather go to spend time with this shower than for 60 seconds with MS).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

LOL! Squee away girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                I do hope you all have a spiffing time.

MS is coming to the UK at the end of this month but a. I am away in Portmeirion (The Village from The Prisoner) that weekend and b. It's one of those cattle call sort of conventions so I'm not that interested anyway (besides, I don't think any other hussies are going and in loads of ways, I'd rather go to spend time with this shower than for 60 seconds with MS).
                I decided against it because of the sheer size of it.....crowds like that are NOT my thing ...an online friend is going on the Sunday because of James Marsters...Anyway I have too many other things going on this year....maybe I'll set a goal of a Con next year, seeing as Glastonbury is out in 2006 as in no Glastonbury at all.

ROFL @ the nativity comment in Moebius....ah the years I spent remodelling tea towels for my son's Xmas plays....

Think I prefer "smart" Daniel myself...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  I decided against it because of the sheer size of it.....crowds like that are NOT my thing ...an online friend is going on the Sunday because of James Marsters...Anyway I have too many other things going on this year....maybe I'll set a goal of a Con next year, seeing as Glastonbury is out in 2006 as in no Glastonbury at all.
                  Gosh, if you can survive a festival, a con should be child's play.
                  I've done Cropready and couple of folk festivals, but a big festival is too daunting (though I want to try to get to WOMAD this year, I miss it every time).

I'd rather wait for another tour (as MS and CJ did last year) particularly if I could talk some other hussies into attending.

Foxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Gosh, if you can survive a festival, a con should be child's play.
                    I've done Cropready and couple of folk festivals, but a big festival is too daunting (though I want to try to get to WOMAD this year, I miss it every time).

I'd rather wait for another tour (as MS and CJ did last year) particularly if I could talk some other hussies into attending.

Foxy
                    I'll let you know after T in the Park if I survive the camping and the chemical toilets!..

I'd seriously think about the tour idea though if they did it...would love to meet some of the hussies!....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      I'll let you know after T in the Park if I survive the camping and the chemical toilets!..

I'd seriously think about the tour idea though if they did it...would love to meet some of the hussies!....

Dee Dee xx
                      Hah, don't talk to me about chemical toilets, when I first started doing Viking re-enactment (in 1983) the toilets were a hole in the ground with a plank across it. No kidding. Just remember, use the loos when the toilet fairy has just been to pump them out!

Ick.

Need pretty Danny pic to get my mind out of the gutter!

Indiana Daniel (I'm half watching a prog on BBC2 where they are inside the Great Pyramid at the moment, no mention of landing pads for alien space ships so far, thank heavens)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Tsk, his posture is awful in this picture, shoulders back, tummy in, lad, you look as though you have a beer belly (he doesn't it's all in the way he's standing).
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree! His posture is TERRIBLE!!! Someone should "straighten" him out
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Tsk, his posture is awful in this picture, shoulders back, tummy in, lad, you look as though you have a beer belly (he doesn't it's all in the way he's standing).
                            I know, but there's so much else I like about the picture I post it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                              I agree! His posture is TERRIBLE!!! Someone should "straighten" him out
                              I'll have a go....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure Moebius is safe...what season are they up to in CA?

A triple for Danny and Teal'c day, and a post to point out my new sig from one of those two usually guilty parties...

Comment

Working...
                                X