Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Here's another one of him looking so deliciously, corruptibly young...

Can I be first in the queue to volunteer for the job?
    sigpic

Comment

I thought the "blame list" went like this:

1. Bling
      2. Jilly
      3. Ang
      4. Foxy
      5. Kligs
      6. DJF

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Yup, that's me, Blame Magnet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...20Jack/jd9.jpg

J: Hey, isn't Jilly going to be out of town again soon?
        D: Yeah, next month.
        J: Then I suggest you stash a bunch of pants in various places, my friend...

D: "Hello? Pants Emporium? No--please don't hang up!!"
        T: "How long has Daniel Jackson been attempting to contact them?"
        J: "Oh, it's been goin' on an hour now. You should hang out and watch. Very entertaining."

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

1. Bling
          2. Jilly
          3. Ang
          4. Foxy
          5. Kligs
          6. DJF

Awwww man! I'm third?? *shakes head* I gotta start trying harder...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            Awwww man! I'm third?? *shakes head* I gotta start trying harder...

And I don't think MeiMei is blameless either (look at the state I found my clone in when I went away at Easter!)

sigpic

Comment

1. Bling
              2. Jilly
              3. Ang
              4. Foxy
              5. Kligs
              6. DJF

You keep slipping down the list, Oh Keeper of the List. I think we need an independent accounting. And surely Seshat belongs there too. She's caused more riots in the last month than any of us I'm sure...

Comment

J: "Oh, it's been goin' on an hour now. You should hang out and watch. Very entertaining."
                Another installment of the on-going Pants Emporium Saga...I love it! It's like watching an AU version of those Mens Warehouse TV commercials. Go Ang!!

Comment

You keep slipping down the list, Oh Keeper of the List. I think we need an independent accounting. And surely Seshat belongs there too. She's caused more riots in the last month than any of us I'm sure...
                  Ok, you said it not I. I'm now the Keeper of the List. I guess I'm just the "Keeper" at the pond, first clones, now blame lists.

And of course because I'm the keeper of the blame list, I'll naturally slip down.

slip down.... slip down..... oh no, non-pg thoughts coming......thunk!

sigpic

Comment

Is is possible to feel both elation and consternation at being considered for possible inclusion?!
                    And are there specific tests I'd have to take? I'm not so hot at tests...

Comment

Apparantly I'm too sweet and innocent to be on the list....

I consider my job here is to appreciate the marvelous talents of everyone else Maybe when I'm jobless in a month or so with lots of time on my hands I'll give this capping thing another try...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Apparantly I'm too sweet and innocent to be on the list....

I consider my job here is to appreciate the marvelous talents of everyone else Maybe when I'm jobless in a month or so with lots of time on my hands I'll give this capping thing another try...
                        I agree. You are just a little too quiet most of the time to get blamed for things. We'll see how you are after next weekend.

sigpic

Comment

I agree. You are just a little too quiet most of the time to get blamed for things. We'll see how you are after next weekend.
                          I can't wait to hear stories! You all are going to have such a great time just meeting each other, I'm sure. The con guests will be icing.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/ocwoo1.jpg

PMPLMAO Ang!.....brilliant....and the words pants and hang out in the same paragraph...brings all sorts of mental images to mind...

Dee Dee *whose mind is careering full pelt into the gutter*

Definitely time for more skin
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I can't wait to hear stories! You all are going to have such a great time just meeting each other, I'm sure. The con guests will be icing.
                              ooooo, yes! Thanks for reminding me.... *packs icing*

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/oclc6.jpg
                                In a moment of spite, (and after being slipped $50 from an anonymous member of UHM) Jack removes Daniel's HA-HA badge...
                                Okay...so...it's not ACTUALLY a HA-HA badge...work with me here...
                                Shriek of laughter! Jack would never do that to us! Just in case you lost yours

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X