No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a moment of spite, (and after being slipped $50 from an anonymous member of UHM) Jack removes Daniel's HA-HA badge...
    Okay...so...it's not ACTUALLY a HA-HA badge...work with me here...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      I know I usualy save this one for my milestones but I haven't got any due and it's multithunk Monday and spring is sprung and I made a spiffing spagboll tonight for dinner so here it is.
      Foxies favourite.
      IMHO each one of those is a perfectly good reason in it's own right to post that piccie.

Double-thunk with Hammond, just because I like the lips (Danny's, silly).

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Unfortunately my Dr. Daniels have gone on permanent hiatus, but I would be happy to send you a "very concerned Danny" instead. He's just as good-looking, plus you don't have to worry about that pesky doctor-patient aloofness getting in the way.

*long sigh* Oh, Daniel, you know how to cheer a hussy right up!

Now if only you could clear up the cold...
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Another multi-thunker .....From the ice cold climes of Antarctica....Far too cold for tweeking here - although I have my suspicions about him in the background!

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Another contribution to Multi-Monday:

Now I just have to actually finish the limerick.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Another multi-thunker .....From the ice cold climes of Antarctica....Far too cold for tweeking here - although I have my suspicions about him in the background!

Dee Dee xx

That is quite a nice pic, Dee Dee! I taped the re-airing of New Order last week as it was the only ep I was missing from S8, and was surprised to find the first Atlantis ep was replayed also afterwards. I don't watch Atlantis and had forgotten about the Danny/Jack involvement at the beginning of that SGA ep, so it felt like I got a little bonus with the boys! A nice surprise.

Another chilly double-thunk:

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/oclc6.jpg
                In a moment of spite, (and after being slipped $50 from an anonymous member of UHM) Jack removes Daniel's HA-HA badge...
                Okay...so...it's not ACTUALLY a HA-HA badge...work with me here...

D: I KNOW it was you, Jack...
                J: I have no idea what you're talking about, Daniel...
                D: My badge, Jack, give it back...
                J: It'll cost ya fifty bucks.
                Last edited by Jillybiehn; 11 April 2005, 10:48 AM. Reason: Cuz it just wasn't funny, or a double...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  I know I usualy save this one for my milestones but I haven't got any due and it's multithunk Monday and spring is sprung and I made a spiffing spagboll tonight for dinner so here it is.
                  Does one really NEED an excuse to post their favorite double-thunk? OK, ok, ummm...I had Banquet Salisbury Steak for lunch.

Comment

Jilly, I just noticed your sig's postscript. Do you need some of Daniel's help in locating those lost marbles, sweetie? Could they be under the new refrigerator?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...k/e3e00cc9.jpg

D: I KNOW it was you, Jack...
                      J: I have no idea what you're talking about, Daniel...
                      D: My badge, Jack, give it back...
                      J: It'll cost ya fifty bucks.

D: "Jack, I gave you the fifty bucks, now give it back!"
                      J: "Nope. Boonie first."
                      D: "I'm wearing the boonie..."
                      J: "Okay, now....dance, Spacemonkey."
                      D: "Jack!"
                      Last edited by wirthless; 11 April 2005, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Jilly, I just noticed your sig's postscript. Do you need some of Daniel's help in locating those lost marbles, sweetie? Could they be under the new refrigerator?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._6/marbles.jpg
                        Well, considering that the "new" refrigerator is in the backyard... Yeah, the people we're buying from are real prizes.
                        My marbles will be returned safe & sound as soon as I sign my life away on this house. (I wonder if they'll take the firstborn son, then I won't have to pay for college .)
                        In the meantime, you're just going to have to put up with my insanity.

Originally posted by wirthless
                        D: "Jack, I gave you the fifty bucks, now give it back!"
                        J: "Nope. Boonie first."
                        D: "I'm wearing the boonie..."
                        J: "Okay, now....dance, Spacemonkey."
                        D: "Jack!"

D: Fine. Two can play at this game.
                        J: Huh?
                        D: I called MeiMei and told her you were wearing a turtleneck.
                        J: YOU WHAT?
                        D: *holds out hand for badge*

Comment

Well, considering that the "new" refrigerator is in the backyard... Yeah, the people we're buying from are real prizes.
                          My marbles will be returned safe & sound as soon as I sign my life away on this house. (I wonder if they'll take the firstborn son, then I won't have to pay for college .)
                          In the meantime, you're just going to have to put up with my insanity.
                          Well, you know we love you just the way you are.

Comment

Well, you know we love you just the way you are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/d9cb1107.jpg
                            Hey! What luck! There's an archaeologist to share my padded room!

Oh, gotta post a double...

Comment

Bling's been awfully quiet today, maybe I can tempt her out with a prezzie.

I thought and thought this weekend about something appropriate for the woman who has
                              (or can make herself) practically anything, and this is what I came up with.

For Blingaway, who is a true inspiration to hussies everywhere:

Okay, so I cheated and used Remiel, but what the hey.
                              It's the thought that counts.

Comment

My marbles will be returned safe & sound as soon as I sign my life away on this house. (I wonder if they'll take the firstborn son, then I won't have to pay for college .) In the meantime, you're just going to have to put up with my insanity.
                                Aww Jilly! Hang on in there.....take it from another one slowly being driven insane but clinging on to the fact it will all be worth it in the end!...HUGS!

Here's a Daniel to comfort you in your hour of need..

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X