X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot McShexettmy

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      You forgot McShexettmy
      Explain.

Comment

I'm kinda an old fashioned shipper so:-

On SG1 it's got to be Sam/Jack
        On SGA it only can be John/Elizabeth

PS:- Not so old fashioned, there are some good Sam/Jack/Daniel fics out there as well.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

SG-1 = No ship. Dunno why, just nothing's ever grabbed me.

SGA = Definitely McKay/Weir. It just grabbed me totally from the start. She sees in him a lot that others don't. He is far nicer to her than he is anyone. They just have great chemistry and seem to feel for each other more deeply than they even realise themselves.

I also can see the Sheppard/Teyla thing even though I don't really ship for them. Although that seems more like a sort of magnetic attraction than something deeper.....yet...
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

I'm definitely on the Good Ship Lollipop.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I love space shuttles! I love watching them take off, I love watching them orbit I love watching them land...

No ship like a space shuttle

Comment

Shep/Weir, Mckay/Weir, Teyla/Dex, Sam/Jack, Sam/Thor, Shep/Mckay/Weir (friendship), Janet/Daniel, Vala/Daniel but mostly Shep/Weir.

Comment

For SG-1...
                  Jack/Daniel all the way. I will 'ship them 'til the day I die. Always and forever OTP.
                  Though I'm also fond of Sam/Agent Barrett, Sam/Orlin, and Teal'c/Mitchell.

For SGA...
                  I'm not married to a specific pairing yet, but I like the idea of Shep/Ford, McKay/Shep, McKay/Beckett, and McKay/Zelenka (McKay is SOOOOO the little black dress of the fandom).
                  Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

SG-1 = Sam and Jack.

I have no ship for Atlantis.
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually flip-flop between Shep/Weir and Shep/Teyla. Don't hit me for that.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh my, I forgot to add the Beckett/Chair ship!

Comment

SG-1
                          Sam/Jack (Because I find it undeniable)
                          Daniel/Janet (It was a sweet friendship that definately could have blossomed)
                          Cam/Vala (They just work so well together, the actors that is. I don't mean to be a cross-overish. I'm sorry!)
                          Jack/Daniel (It makes sense to me. I like it.)

Atlants
                          Sheppard/Weir (I simply love them!)
                          Beckett/McKay (*giggle* I have nothing more to say, even though it pins me as an unintelligent individual.)
                          Sheppard/Beckett (random. But it amuses me.)
                          "Steve"/other (because my Wraith needs some lovin' too!)
                          Beckett/Laura (Because I was amused. And I love meh' Carson!)
                          "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Nice Thread!

For SG-1:
                            Sam/Jack (I've been converted.)
                            Daniel/Vala (It's growing on me. Daniel needs the shake-up.)
                            Teal'c/Ishta (The writers need to finish this one. Enterprise isn't even an excuse an more.)

For Atlantis:
                            Shep/Teyla (It's too perfect.)
                            Elizabeth/Rodney (If I can't have him, I'll give him up to her gracefully. Sorry McKay's Girl )
                            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

For SG-1:
                              Sam/Jack, although for season one, I kinda shipped for Sam/Daniel (Don't shoot!).

For SGA:
                              Weir/Sheppard, first and foremost.
                              Weir/Mckay, second (unless we can do OT3, which in that case it would be Sheppard/Weir/Mckay).
                              And kinda, Teyla/Ronon.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

SnoggingPicard said: I actually flip-flop between Shep/Weir and Shep/Teyla. Don't hit me for that.

---

I'm with you SP. I don't think I'll be able to make up my mind on that one any time soon...

I'd rather NOT have to make up my mind, and let it be ambiguous, but I think TPTB may end up going with the general consensus: Shep/Weir.

Bummer. I kinda like the guessing part.

Comment

Working...
                                X