This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
    You mean the scalded, plucked and beheaded chicken ready to throw into the stew pot chicken?
    It is more fun to pluck the wallet.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      It is more fun to pluck the wallet.
      Do you feel like sharing?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

It is my hope that the "powers that be", will see in this thread that Nerus (Maury Chaykin) is an instant success and make him a regular or at least a regular guest.

Talent like his adds so much to the show!

So please if you would like to see that outcome, please say so. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Maury Chaykin as the Goa'uld Nerus."
        What a terrific bit of acting!
        This character must be used again.
        He is so deliciously evil but has human frailties (his appetites).
        I can see Vala tricking him into doing something useful for the SGC; a battle of wits where once again Vala kicks tail...
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I Must have more Chicken!

Comment

I doubt he would be made a regular but regular guest sounds good
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I don't think anyone has brought up this very important question.......

On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              MY chicken is bigger than YOUR chicken. Size DOES matter:

ROFLMAO!

This seems to be turning into a chicken thunk thread.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by M-Ray
                It is my hope that the "powers that be", will see in this thread that Nerus (Maury Chaykin) is an instant success and make him a regular or at least a regular guest.

Talent like his adds so much to the show!

So please if you would like to see that outcome, please say so. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                "Maury Chaykin as the Goa'uld Nerus."
                What a terrific bit of acting!
                This character must be used again.
                He is so deliciously evil but has human frailties (his appetites).
                I can see Vala tricking him into doing something useful for the SGC; a battle of wits where once again Vala kicks tail...
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Are you trying to bring this thread back on-topic? But how can you abandon the chickens?

Comment

Well, if there are any "important" lurkers hanging about, reading this thread.....with the title "I must have more chicken".....they will either start buying KFC franchises or realize we mean the chicken loving Goa'uld Nerus. I personally found Nerus an endearing villan.....a man who loves chicken can't be ALL bad.

And now, this thread can return to....chickens...take it away Droops!
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    no no nononono . . . . .

Poor chook! Makes me glad I'm a vegetarian......

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      a man who loves chicken can't be ALL bad.
                      Is that a reference to Droops lol
                      love Torri

Comment

I'm so bored I feel like eating a naked chicken

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          I'm so bored I feel like eating a naked chicken
                          Arent all the chickens we eat naked?
                          love Torri

Comment

Good point

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Its time to wake up MG
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X