This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Okay, for shear sex on legs factor... Can we beat Paradise Lost? I mean the man is just in his element. Dirty, sweaty, confused, intense, vulnerable, intelligent.....not to mention the tan and oh my but the hands and arms....

I think I just THUNKED myself!

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...radiselost.jpg

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...radiselost.jpg
    YES, YES, YES! My all-time favorite Jack ep....survival skills on max, yet relaxed enough to go barefoot. Stubble and sweat, yet at the top of his game. And the tan, YES; first time I saw that one, the tan thunked me into the next day. And oooooooooooooooooh, that gravely voice at the end when he tells Harry he's gonna shoot him.

Which one of us wouldn't love to have him say to us what he said to Harry~~ "Yes, you've been a very BAD girl." (or shall I ask which of us hasn't heard him say that to her in her dreams ?)?
    Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
    (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
      *Titiania gasps at the sight of this most perfect man, unable to catch her breath*

humina....humina....humina....um..........oh my..........how did I get on the floor?

That's the best birthday greeting I ever got, belated or otherwise~~ Thanks Tame! *btw, keep them coming, I just LOVE your work!*

And is it just me, or could that man order anybody else here to do just about A N Y T H I N G?

(yes ladies, when I say "anything" I probably do mean exactly what you're thinking )
      *Anything* at all. With a cheerful "Sir. Yes, sir." and a snappy salute.

"Humina ... humina ... humina." That's the sound I make trying to get my breathing to work again.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*Titiania gasps at the sight of this most perfect man, unable to catch her breath*

And is it just me, or could that man order anybody else here to do just about A N Y T H I N G?

(yes ladies, when I say "anything" I probably do mean exactly what you're thinking )
        ORDER, like he would have to ORDER.

I hate to be a party pooper or picture pooper in this case, but I figure it is better coming from me than a moderator. The moderators have asked us not to repost big pictures. If you just take the [img] out at the beginning and end it will still appear in your quote, but as a link that we can all access. Reposting the big pics apparently wreaks havoc with the bandwidth. However, it is okay to post a big picture if it is the first time. Check out post #1 from Skydiver if I have totally confused you.

Oh yes, I was struck totally dumb too!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
          I'm 18, RDA's 54!! He's old enough to be my grandad!! This leaves one question-am i too young to think that RDA is absolutly,flippin', gorgeously sexy??

jack 4 daniel 4eva
          from kady
          I DON'T THINK SO!!! One is never too young or too old to appreciate that gorgeous, sexy male of the species. This just shows you have excellent taste in your choice of eye candy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            ORDER, like he would have to ORDER.

I hate to be a party pooper or picture pooper in this case, but I figure it is better coming from me than a moderator. The moderators have asked us not to repost big pictures. If you just take the [img] out at the beginning and end it will still appear in your quote, but as a link that we can all access. Reposting the big pics apparently wreaks havoc with the bandwidth. However, it is okay to post a big picture if it is the first time. Check out post #1 from Skydiver if I have totally confused you.
            Hehehe, did I say order? You're right, he'd just have to ask in the smooth as velvet chocolate voice of his. Oh my General, your merest wish is my command...

And...well...um :"> *snagged*. I remember that now, not suppossed to repost the big ones. Can I plead ineptitude as I'm basically a computer illiterate? I actually realized I shouldn't have after I posted about that helicopter pic *humina-s just thinking about it*. Then I didn't have the heart to go back and take it out......and then, well......I figured one more little indiscretion mightn't hurt. But I swear I'll do my utmost in the future to resist with all my might the urge to repost the dazzling, thunkable, droolishious pictures that you so selflessly provide for our enrichment, no matter how much it hurts .

*do you reckon I grovelled enough so the mods will let those couple of re-posts slide on by? *
            Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
            (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

<crickets chirping>

Helloooooooooooo

Someone asked for Legend pictures? I adored that show, and RDA looks hot in western clothes.

http://www.rdads.com/images/legendb.jpg
              Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                G! tame anything in mind cause I love a project (even thought mala can do soooooooooooo much better without me. But I swear I'm learning) .......well I hope so
                Hi Geeky - good seeing you again! Very cool graphic - nice use of colors and collage effects - very creative! http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...EWALL_copy.jpg

Hey, comparing our work is like comparing apples and oranges, really...and so unnecessary... I enjoy making screencaps of RDA and making him look as good as I can (I just apply what skills I use for some of my work IRL -making products and people look good, that is). While I don't do wallpapers, collages, etc. myself, I do play with images - I like scrubbing and manipulating them... a different kind of creativity, I suppose... Been playing with RDA photos lately, sort of making 'portraits' - here's one from a Beyond the Gate pix:

sigpic

Comment

And...well...um :"> *snagged*. I remember that now, not suppossed to repost the big ones. Can I plead ineptitude as I'm basically a computer illiterate? I actually realized I shouldn't have after I posted about that helicopter pic *humina-s just thinking about it*. Then I didn't have the heart to go back and take it out......and then, well......I figured one more little indiscretion mightn't hurt. But I swear I'll do my utmost in the future to resist with all my might the urge to repost the dazzling, thunkable, droolishious pictures that you so selflessly provide for our enrichment, no matter how much it hurts .

*do you reckon I grovelled enough so the mods will let those couple of re-posts slide on by? *
                  I believe you did an excellent job groveling and the mods will probably cut you some slack. I am pretty computer illiterate too, have made a few mistakes and the mods still let me play and drool. Thanks mods! I understand your enthusiasm; those were some pretty droolishious pictures that were posted.

Whoa - talk about withdrawal symptoms. I think I will have to check out the shipper thread to see if they have withdrawal symptom cookies to go with all the others. We must have really overtaxed Gateworld yesterday. Glad to be back. Hi everyone *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow!!!! I go away for a week and you start a whole new thread!!!

Well I'm off to catch up - mmmm some long awaited drooling. You don't know what its been like being without my Gutter Gals.

So how's everything drooling, I mean going? How are the t-shirts coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                      Wow!!!! I go away for a week and you start a whole new thread!!!

So how's everything drooling, I mean going? How are the t-shirts coming along?
                      JACKSBABE you're back!

I thought it was something I said. I forget people go on holiday occasionally. Hope you had a good time at whatever you were doing. Haven't heard about T-shirts, don't know what the scoop is. Forum has been a little wonky lately. It was down yesterday, but that was probably because it was missing you. I think drooling has been going well. Have had a couple of new gals drop in. Would you, pretty please, bring the keyboard cover over to the new digs? Welcome back, *waving* ?
                      sigpic

Comment

JACKSBABE you're back!

I thought it was something I said. I forget people go on holiday occasionally. Hope you had a good time at whatever you were doing. Haven't heard about T-shirts, don't know what the scoop is. Forum has been a little wonky lately. It was down yesterday, but that was probably because it was missing you. I think drooling has been going well. Have had a couple of new gals drop in. Would you, pretty please, bring the keyboard cover over to the new digs? Welcome back, *waving* ?
                        Oh yes, I'm back!!!! And in need of some good loving from our man

Oh no, it was nothing anyone said - just a pre-arranged long weekend meet up that I was going to make my excuses for, but Gateworld decided to blow before I could post about my absence.

Yeah I was looking forward to some much needed drooling last night - and you lot weren't here

Oh well, hello to all the new droolers that we've attracted! Where have you been all this time? Have been trying to access the keyboard covers (damn host is down there too - but as soon as its back online I will furnish you all with new ones)

*BIG WAVE* - it's good to be home

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Oh yes, I'm back!!!! And in need of some good loving from our man

Yeah I was looking forward to some much needed drooling last night - and you lot weren't here

*BIG WAVE* - it's good to be home
                          We will let him know you are back in town and I am sure he will rush right over if he isn't already there waiting for you!!

Yeah, getting into the forum has been a little frustrating, but I can't even imagine what it has been like for Darren, David and the rest. They have my heartfelt sympathy.

I tried to bring the keyboard covers over, but was not successful, so I decided to wait and leave it in your capable hands. You will see they have been needed desparately.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 16 June 2004, 03:44 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

humina....humina....humina....um..........oh my..........how did I get on the floor?

That's the best birthday greeting I ever got, belated or otherwise~~ Thanks Tame! *btw, keep them coming, I just LOVE your work!*

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            *Anything* at all. With a cheerful "Sir. Yes, sir." and a snappy salute.

"Humina ... humina ... humina." That's the sound I make trying to get my breathing to work again.
                            Uh...yep....er I mean "Yes, Sir, when, Sir? Oh...Now, Sir?"

Comment

We will let him know you are back in town and I am sure he will rush right over if he isn't already there waiting for you!!
                              Ah yes, excuse my absence - he arrived at the door just as you posted, with a family size tub of chocolate ice cream and a bottle of champagne. Mmm it's great that the weather's fine, don't you just love a hot tub - you know I should go away more often.

I tried to bring the keyboard covers over, but was not successful, so I decided to wait and leave it in your capable hands. You will see they have been needed desparately. .
                              Oh yes, needed in much desperation! I hope the host server gets back online soon - or we could fuse half the computers in the world LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Hi Geeky - good seeing you again! Very cool graphic - nice use of colors and collage effects - very creative! http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...EWALL_copy.jpg

Hey, comparing our work is like comparing apples and oranges, really...and so unnecessary... I enjoy making screencaps of RDA and making him look as good as I can (I just apply what skills I use for some of my work IRL -making products and people look good, that is). While I don't do wallpapers, collages, etc. myself, I do play with images - I like scrubbing and manipulating them... a different kind of creativity, I suppose... Been playing with RDA photos lately, sort of making 'portraits' - here's one from a Beyond the Gate pix:

Oh Mala, I am undone. Gorgeous, absolutely yummy. I'm so happy when you come out to play!

Comment

Working...
                                X