X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ROFLMAOOOOO
    waiting to see what Red and Jack are gonna do next

G! tame anything in mind cause I love a project (even thought mala can do soooooooooooo much better without me. But I swear I'm learning) .......well I hope so

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      G! tame anything in mind cause I love a project (even thought mala can do soooooooooooo much better without me. But I swear I'm learning) .......well I hope so
      You are doing WONDERFUL!!!!!!
      Black, shades and HOT...that is how I ALWAYS see Jack think Smoke & Mirrors
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

BTW I adore that sig line about texas. About 4 years ago I nearly worked there and have been cussing the fact that I'm not ever since (yeah, prob a PM but what the hey!)

cheers again.

geeky

Comment

having such problems with PM's.

Sorry

geeky

Comment

having such problems with PM's.

Sorry
            well Red that is all right we all get cranky then

Oh You MEANT Private Messages.......sorry NOT PMS
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

BTW I adore that sig line about texas. About 4 years ago I nearly worked there and have been cussing the fact that I'm not ever since (yeah, prob a PM but what the hey!)

cheers again.
              LOL! Thanks--heard that song not too long ago and LMAO at it! Sooooo like Texans to come up with something like that! What's a PM btw? nevermind. went straight to the gutter on that one!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

well Red that is all right we all get cranky then

Oh You MEANT Private Messages.......sorry NOT PMS
                Acht, either or to be honest Tame, the only difference is chest size.... jack/rda are you listening?

geeky

Comment

Acht, either or to be honest Tame, the only difference is chest size.... jack/rda are you listening?
                  Well Red with any luck...somebody will tell him...... or tomorrow you will hope we all forget.... one or the other

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    You "feel" him "abounding", eh? I'd like to SEE him abounding!
                    You betcha!

Of course, I wouldn't mind an abundance of feeling, either, come to think
                    of it. I do believe that's part of Rural's assignment -- to feel Jack all over --
                    inspect him, test him...as she explores the question

HOW FREAKIN SEXY IS THIS MAN?????!!!!!!!!!!

*snickers* OOOO Thanks ever so much for my assignment. You all can conjecture I'll just be over here in the corner doing my homework with THE MAN...

Uh...Imagination? Well hell yes I have a good imagination....I mean I have to complete my assignment don't I? Hmmmm Now where was I....oh yes...the neck.....

*looks up momentarily.*

Oh Red dear....MEGA THUNK on that wp link you posted. YEGODS how FINE IS THAT??????????

heh, I'm just full of questions. Anyone want to grab a clone and *explore* the answer?

*gets back to her 'classwork'*

Comment

Well Red with any luck...somebody will tell him...... or tomorrow you will hope we all forget.... one or the other
                      Memory like an elephant here.

wishes that was all she had like an elephant...but we won't go there

Oh hello Jack dear, yes I'm working my way down to your fingers....

Comment

Some Monday morning creativity.
                        (I hope the attachment comes along.)
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I feel that worked out rather well. given my circumstances.
                          Um, gulp, gasp, dribble, um yeah rather well, she says weakly as she slides under.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey folks out of respect to the Abydos Gate policy I'm not linking to specific images. This gallery has something for everyone's taste though. Enjoy!

http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/i...L_Jack_Grabs_1

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                              Some Monday morning creativity.
                              (I hope the attachment comes along.)
                              Oh by all means play like that more often!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Um, gulp, gasp, dribble, um yeah rather well, she says weakly as she slides under.
                                *passes Kliggins a bib, some ice, and a large fluffy towel* Here dear, I know the feeling.

*continues her homework assignment*

Wrists......

Comment

Working...
                                X