This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seven
    My my, Colonel, is that a pistol in your uniform or are you just pleased to see the Gutter Gals?

Originally posted by nugglebugget
    LOL!
    Carter might've bought the "It's my sidearm,I swear" bit but I find it suspicious myself...
    Hmmmmmm. Sidearm or pleased to see the gutter gals. This might need further investigation.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Mala, those pics are DROOLALITIOUS!!I just want to run my fingers through his hair then run them.............oh...forgot it's pg!!
      YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR FIRST??? My fingers had another destination in mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Oh Mala I do so love it when you come out to play. THUNKS for those fine scrubs. I still can't get into Shelly's pictures but I have seen Susan's and now yours. *waits eagerly for more*
        So sorry you can't see them. It was Diane/Shrap on Jackfic who was having the same problem you are but I forget exactly what it was. There is a workaround tho it's kind of a pain. You said the spoiler ones work? I think if you open one of those and then change the number of the pic in the URL box it will got to it and load it. That's what she was doing til she could get it to work correctly. Very odd. Computers. Pffffffft.

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

This is probably too late for her to see it but in honor of Mala's scrubbing for us and of her birthday here is Jack from Broca Divide without *Salad Bowl Guy*. LOL

Happy Birthday Mala! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Hi ladies,
            I'm new to posting,but have been a bit of a lurker.
            Just like to say that i enjoy looking at the pics and i always have a bucket suitably handy nearby.
            I also would like to say that i find RDA DROP,DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...ullCircleJ.jpg

Oh man, those eyes are INTENSE......
              HOLY S**T ! I apoligize if my partially-deleted expletive offends anyone. It's totally involuntary when I'm taken by surprise. This may become my second-favorite picture.
              Di

Comment

Originally posted by scotsmiss4rda

Hi ladies,
                I'm new to posting,but have been a bit of a lurker.
                Just like to say that i enjoy looking at the pics and i always have a bucket suitably handy nearby.
                I also would like to say that i find RDA DROP,DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
                Carole, is that you? If it is - 'hiya'!!!! I think I know you from rdanderson.com (just shoot me down if I'm wrong - all these droolicious pictures can addle a girls brain after a while!)

Glad to see you on board. Grab your bib, bucket and 'essential' keyboard cover and join us Gutter Gals for some serious drooling

And here's something to get you started, a little welcome present:

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/2x03...tung/TS_16.jpg
                Last edited by Jacksbabe; 25 June 2004, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  TONGUE AND SUIT !!!!!!! AAACCCKKK!!! How could you do this to me; how could you not do this to me? Jeeeez, between you, Rural and Mala I am dying here. I just came back to life and found all these new pictures posted. Now I am right back to where I was; fried brain cells, speechless, and lying in a big puddle of drool. Thank you! .
                  Well its not a suit, but I know this is enough to push me over the edge this late at night

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/3x04...hip/GS_088.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                    Well its not a suit, but I know this is enough to push me over the edge this late at night
                    But this one is:

Mmm me and Mac are out on the town tonight!

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/1x15...W_Mactux06.jpg

Comment

Well, fellow Guttersnipes, I had way too much RL today with tomorrow looking to be more of the same, so this little bit of fantasy was much appreciated. I'm applying liberal amounts of beer internally whilst applying the cold bottle to my fevered brow. Stargate is on the tv and I'm surfing RDA pics. Life is OK.
                      Di

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER feel you have to ask if we mind you having a Mac attack. Are you crazy; no probably your brain synapses are all fried from the all awesome posting that is going on today. I am enjoying the daily recap up to season eight immensely. BTW I vounteer to take care of the boo boo. Broca Divide is another favorite for me and I totally cracked up when I saw salad bowel man.
                        LOL, glad you liked the commentary. You and I can take turns on that booboo, will need alot of tender lovin care I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                          So sorry you can't see them. It was Diane/Shrap on Jackfic who was having the same problem you are but I forget exactly what it was. There is a workaround tho it's kind of a pain. You said the spoiler ones work? I think if you open one of those and then change the number of the pic in the URL box it will got to it and load it. That's what she was doing til she could get it to work correctly. Very odd. Computers. Pffffffft.

Shelly
                          I will give that a try, Shelly. Anything really! And thanks for the repost without Mr. Salad bowl. I couldn't think of a better description. I'm sure Mala will love it when she gets back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe

http://www.seventh-gate.com/Mac/3x04...hip/GS_088.jpg
                            *drools* Oh man, it's alot earlier here but that is just too delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                              I think if you open one of those and then change the number of the pic in the URL box it will got to it and load it. That's what she was doing til she could get it to work correctly. Very odd. Computers. Pffffffft.

Shelly
                              Hey that does work. It's a pain but I'll take it. Beautiful caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                                My my, Colonel, is that a pistol in your uniform or are you just pleased to see the Gutter Gals?
                                hello gals. i'm new in town and enjoying the view. i do believe that's a loaded weapon he's got there and i would most definitly enjoy taking a shot with that one. *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X