This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    Nice to be missed! I hope you've been behaving yourselves while RL so cruelly kept me away from this place?!
    ((((Feli))))) Of course you were missed! We've been slowly sprucing up the new digs. Mala has made us some very pretty posters Good thing she brought along the bibs, buckets and paddles though!

Comment

Is anyone else out there having tremendous problems with the whole Gateworld website? I've been unable to get in at all since last Friday. Today, it won't work on AOL, so I've opened up MS Explorer, but I can't get beyond page 2 on this thread. I won't even be able to see this freakin message cause I can't get to the end of the thread. It won't even display the page where you contact them. Waaaa! I need to experience the gutter.
      Di

Comment

Sorry for venting on the previous post, but I was experiencing severe technological frustration. And this is not the place for frustration of any kind. Anyway, the forum is unlocked, at least for now.

Mala, keep on scrubbing.
        Di

Comment

Originally posted by Disnow
          Sorry for venting on the previous post, but I was experiencing severe technological frustration. And this is not the place for frustration of any kind. Anyway, the forum is unlocked, at least for now.

Mala, keep on scrubbing.
          Don't worry about the venting, believe me we all feel your pain. GW has gone up and down like the proverbial yoyo for a couple of weeks now.

I soooo need my Jack! Speaking of Mala and her lovely site...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Grace_008W.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Don't worry about the venting, believe me we all feel your pain. GW has gone up and down like the proverbial yoyo for a couple of weeks now.

I soooo need my Jack! Speaking of Mala and her lovely site...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Grace_008W.jpg
            Wow, looking at that picture...well...you just HAVE to kiss him, don't you??!!!!!!
            By the way, it's great to be able to rejoin all the gutter gals. I missed you all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disnow
              Is anyone else out there having tremendous problems with the whole Gateworld website? I've been unable to get in at all since last Friday. Today, it won't work on AOL, so I've opened up MS Explorer, but I can't get beyond page 2 on this thread. I won't even be able to see this freakin message cause I can't get to the end of the thread. It won't even display the page where you contact them. Waaaa! I need to experience the gutter.
              I can so understand the rant! My RL has interfered terribly with my time to be able to peruse the gutter and when I finally steal a few minutes to see what the gutter gals are up to, I CAN'T GET ON THE SITE!!!

(Mei Mei's withdrawals were bad enough imposed by RL, but by techno also. Mei Mei whimpers quietly as she comtemplates the world at large.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                For your future reference:

Stargatesgc.com - First Glimpse of O'Neill in Atlantis
                [url=http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/photogallery/Jack/pages/jack118_jpg.htm[/url]

MMMMMM-MMMMMMMM...........in blue, just the way I like him! And I actually prefer the more sober one to the smiling one; it's just something about Jack, too much of a smile (as gorgeous as it looks on RDA) just doesn't seem natural on him. Of course, if given the real opportunity to put one there myself, I could happily change my tune.

Oh Mala, please keep them coming, I have enjoyed all your lovely contributions here so very much!
                Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Hello everyone, I glad everybody back. I was here with Jack all alone. He was keeping me company, until you all show up.

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...t=10&expand=10

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    Nice to be missed! I hope you've been behaving yourselves while RL so cruelly kept me away from this place?!
                    Behave? Behave??!?
                    Shouldn't there have been a memo about this? Is this the new behavior
                    rule? I'm sorry, but I only know how to misbehave. I think Jack
                    kind of likes it, too, but what do I know?

If Jack misbehaves, may I help discipline him?
                    Please?

**OzGirl begs. It is not pretty. **

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Behave? Behave??!?
                      Shouldn't there have been a memo about this? Is this the new behavior
                      rule? I'm sorry, but I only know how to misbehave. I think Jack
                      kind of likes it, too, but what do I know?

If Jack misbehaves, may I help discipline him?
                      Please?

I can vouch for this...Oz has no concept of the word Behave!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        Behave? Behave??!?If Jack misbehaves, may I help discipline him?
                        Please?

You know you will have to stand in line to discipline Jack. There are many ready and willing volunteers to assist in this endeavor, all of whom would trample you to be first.

Hmmmmm, begging
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't get over how different he looks when he smiles. He is so dynamic and his face lights up with an inner light. I wish "Jack" would smile more...sigh. Hey if any Powers that Be are reading this, put in the scripts...Jack smiles broadly here....
                          Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Speaking of "needing Jack", anyone hear if S9 will happen?
                            Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              OK, another recent photo manip made from some favorites....

http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/RDAJackPortrait.htm)
                              Oh Mala, I love your manips they are brilliant.

I wish I knew how to do them - and clean the photos up like you do.

You are too good to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Would you, pretty please, bring the keyboard cover over to the new digs?[/FONT][/COLOR]?
                                By popular request - and I think we're in desperate need of them too -

Comment

Working...
                                X