This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    I post in some old posts that i want Vala as a Recurring. I change my mind. she need to be regular character !
    And Mitchell and Landry should offer Vala a honorary membership of SG-1 team.

Comment

Let's not get carried away here. She's a great character and all, but she just isn't permanent SG-1 material. Although it would be an easy way to write some episodes, just have them go off world and Vala will get them in trouble.. She provided an interesting new dynamic to the show and team for her six episodes and I have to say that I loved the character.

I think she'll be back though, how can they not bring her back after this?

She's strategically positioned in the Ori galaxy right now, perhaps to appear when/if they find a way to physically travel to the Ori galaxy again.

Comment

Hmm maybe not a main character like the members of Sg1 well I'm sure a lot of people would get sick of her(not me though!) but a supportive character like how General Hammond was.
        We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Originally posted by nodrog
          Hmm maybe not a main character like the members of Sg1 well I'm sure a lot of people would get sick of her(not me though!) but a supportive character like how General Hammond was.
          That's why I think a honorary membership of SG-1 team (a sort of "feel free to join us on a missions whenever you want") would be really great and Vala really, really deserves it after what she just did for them. They would be cold-blooded *******s not to do it, especially Mitchell.

Comment

I'm going to miss her after this episode. I liked how Vala's character started to grow in the episode last week with her healing everyone. And now she saved the galaxy. Hopefully when she returns she'll have valuable intel on the Ori. She should definately be a recurring character if not a regular cast member. I liked how they used both her and Carter in the same episode. They could easily add Vala to SG-1 going on missions and still have Carter for technical backup.

But could you imagine Carter playing basketball with the group? It took her long enough to go fishing with Jack. I hope she returns soon.

Comment

After watching last night's episode, I'm left wondering why did they let her go in the first place. I love her interaction with daniel, it makes me laugh!! With her gone, who is going to be the comic relief? It seems from last night, that the 4 main characters are just too serious. Oh I hope that they get a clue and bring Vala back!!
              Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I'd love to see Vala teamed up with Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who. Together the two of them would literally be the innuendo squad.

-IMF
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                  I'd love to see Vala teamed up with Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who. Together the two of them would literally be the innuendo squad.

-IMF
                  I LOVE this show. what a great idea...lol

Comment

A Sentiment is sweeping through Stargate fandom.

It's everywhere!

Fans are crying out in a voice.

"We want Vala!!!!"

If you feel the same way, please post on this thread to add your voice and support! We are the Vala-Dictorians and our goal is to show how much we love Vala and wish to see her prompt return to the show as a permanent character.

Long live Vala MalDoran!!

Comment

I'd love to have Vala back fulltime. She's Stargate's representitive from the Innuendo Squad. She's just not the Captain...

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I'm definately one of those calling for her to become a regular cast member! Not only is she a fantastic actress, but her character brought something to the show and to SG-1 that had been lacking until this season. She provided something very comical, and yet something more than that as the polar opposite to Danial. Jack might have always had a one liner lurking for any occasion, but he never achieved the heights to which Claudia Black took her character this season.

I want Claudia back!

Comment

I'm almost positive we haven't seen the last of our beloved Vala. Tptb are not fools, they know something good when they get it.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Claudia Black is a great actor, and I enjoyed her guest appearances on SG-1.

I'm hoping TPTB will wait a few episodes to let her absence sink in and then bring her back to the team. There's no reason SG-1 can't have five members.

Comment

I was just saying that to my girlfriend last night. She mentioned that there are two women on the team now and I looked at her and said there's nothing stopping the team from having five people on it. While I'm sure I'm going to ejoy the rest of season 9, it's going to seem different without Claudia/Vala now.

Comment

I want Vala back too. But I guess she's probably somewhere in the Ori galaxy doing her thing to help us out in our end. Maybe she'll be key to those resistance guys in the Ori galaxy.

Can you say, captured Ori ship?
                                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                                X