• Show
Clear All

And a new pic:

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

Meredith - I love the way you included your title in your sig! Even with a link, cool!
      always at your service, my dearest Ambassador
      !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
      How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
        always at your service, my dearest Ambassador
        Which would be Rose.
        Thank you very much anyway!

Bye, A.

Comment

Which would be Rose.

Bye, A.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

"MY DEAR PRESIDENT"

my mistake

Comment

Which would be Rose.

Bye, A.
            HAHAHAHA!

Aw, all hail "The President".

Comment

omg! I Labcoat Love is brilliant! I'd love to join if I could! I thought I'd share an old SG-1 pic of Paul in a labcoat. So apparently he's no stranger to the labcoat which is lovely!
              Last edited by Cheveron7Locked; 16 August 2005, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheveron7Locked
                omg! I Labcoat Love is brilliant! I'd love to join if I could! I thought I'd share an old SG-1 pic of Paul in a labcoat. So apparently he's no stranger to the labcoat which is lovely!
                Well the President the loverly "Arlessiar" makes all the important decisions for the LCLA, but since she is not here. *Gaining more control of the Association by the hour* Sure you can join you need a title and something to do, unless looking at and loving the Labcoat is enough. And I think we can agree it is!

I couldn't get one of Sam in her Labcoat so I grabbed Janet instead! With Sam so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  I couldn't get one of Sam in her Labcoat so I grabbed Janet instead!
                  Hmmm! Notice how the women's labcoats are different? More femininely tailored. Do labcoats really come that way, or is it something they're doing for TV to flatter the actresses' figure?
                  Just curious

AT

thistledown
                  thistledown
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                    What is that behind Carson???? Isn't this from "Letters from Pegasus", where Ford is taping letters from everyone to their loved ones? If so, why does it look like a glass door with green grass and a house behind Carson??

Maybe I need a new pair of bifocals....
                    Yes I think you do! Haha, it is a fridge of some kind I think, you know so they can put their meds and sandwhiches in I can see jars, you may need to get new glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Well the President the loverly "Arlessiar" makes all the important decisions for the LCLA, but since she is not here. *Gaining more control of the Association by the hour* Sure you can join you need a title and something to do, unless looking at and loving the Labcoat is enough.
                      Hmm, Rose, you're not planning a coup d'état, right?
                      No, just kidding! Welcoming new members is always alright.
                      Yes, Cheveron, please join us! Choose a title/job/profession and have fun thunking over lovely labcoats and even more lovely people IN labcoats!
                      Originally posted by thistledown
                      Hmmm! Notice how the women's labcoats are different? More femininely tailored. Do labcoats really come that way, or is it something they're doing for TV to flatter the actresses' figure?
                      As far as I know there are many different kinds of labcoats and also different ones for men and women. Take a look at this:
                      http://www.kumedbooks.com/index.asp?...S&Category=260

Does anyone know this website? It's crazy! http://www.labcoatcomics.com

DrWho'sRose - congrats on 600 posts! WOW!

Bye, A.

Comment

I think I'll be the Minister of Labcoat Awareness. Always telling people about the loveliness that is Labcoat Love if that's alright with the President

Comment

I think I'll be the Minister of Labcoat Awareness. Always telling people about the loveliness that is Labcoat Love if that's alright with the President
                          Good title! Welcome, my dear Minister of Labcoat Awareness!

Bye, A.

Comment

As far as I know there are many different kinds of labcoats and also different ones for men and women. Take a look at this:
                            http://www.kumedbooks.com/index.asp
                            Cool!
                            A cornucopia of coats!
                            Who knew?

(well, apparently you did...but ...you know what I mean! )

AT

thistledown
                            thistledown
                            sigpic

Comment

a new load of doctors:

Janet:

and some less known doctors:

Comment

Cheveron7Locked, I LOVE your sig!!

LMAO!! I just snorted coffee up my nose! LOLOLOLOL!!

I'd just like to say,

Hi! I'm Thistledown. I'm 35, love oggling hot scots, being healed by sexy doctors, and squeeing incessantly. I'll never cook as well as your Mum, but I can heat stuff up .
                                Please contact me ANYWAY YOU WANT, you luscious Carsonliciousness, you!

AT

thistledown
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X