No announcement yet.

Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. I have a special fondness for all the labcoat wearing folk (and an extra special fondness for lab coat wearing military folk - which these guys pretty much all are).

And given that I'm wearing a lab coat right now I figure I should be paying this place a visit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

Where do we stand on scrubs? Yay or nay?

Big YAY!!!!!!!! Yummy Carson *giggles*
      sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
      Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial View Post
        Priestess Celestial here just dropping by to hail the Labcoat Love creator Arlessiar, and if you're still around a big HELLO!!!
        Celestial! Hi! Wow, can't believe it, just two days ago I was thinking about you, wondering what you're doing and if you're ok! Good to see you here again!!

Originally posted by Reaceania View Post
        OMG I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. I have a special fondness for all the labcoat wearing folk (and an extra special fondness for lab coat wearing military folk - which these guys pretty much all are).
        This thread's an old thread already, and it's been kinda dead since about a year. But I still come here sometimes to look at all the pretty pictures, as I still love lab coats. And many of the folks wearing them. Can't really say why, I just love it. Guess the lab coat love cannot be described with mere words. *g*

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar/
          Celestial! Hi! Wow, can't believe it, just two days ago I was thinking about you, wondering what you're doing and if you're ok! Good to see you here again!!
          Thanks Arlessiar. Doing great! Had my 3rd baby-boy, now 10mths. Still fulltime mum. And of course, love this thread.....for all those labcoats thunkness!

Originally posted by Reaceania
          Welcome Reaceania!
          Good thing I visited this site. Maybe now that it's been bumped up, new forum gaters might notice it more. It's worth a look at especially at the yummy labcoat wearing hunks and babes.
          Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
          and Captain Jack Harkness
          Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
          Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
          Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
          I live here.....Calling All Australians?
          My other home...Stargate Down Under
          My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

how did i not see this thread before i love guys in labcoats!! and have a general appreciation of the lab coat wearing populace
            - Are you Crazy?
            - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

Why is it that almost ever thread I'm a part of is dead....
              i refuse to believe it's me. Giving some gutter love

with a dash of Ford and Teyla lol
              - Are you Crazy?
              - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
              Spoiler:

sigpic
              Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

LOL! I am sure it isn't you. Most of the threads I use to post in died in the *cough* behind too... hmm, maybe it is me!

I am posting this purely for the labcoat content! No really.

I still like my main man in his labcoat but sadly we just don't see it enough.

Comment

Okay girls..time to ressurect this topic!

As soon as I get home...gonna post some lab coat love!

Comment

Working...
                  X