• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guh! nice Rose
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Dr. Frasier, we have heard tell of you. Now please, remove all of your clothing, keep the labcoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose

Now I really need a Doctor. Any kind of Dr will do, any at all.
        --
        ANY Doctor?

LOLOL!

AT
        thistledown
        sigpic

Comment

LOL....I would like to see David Tennant in a labcoat..yummy

Comment

Page 5 tut tut tut

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

page 5 this thread was on page 5 how dare all of you

nice piccy
              love your siggy too Imo
              sigpic

Comment

Two new Carson in a lab coat caps:

Doesn't anyone have some lab coat caps from SG1's ninth season? Lam or Lee for example?

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Just letting you all know I've had my name changed from Imo to Immy.
                  Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                  love your siggy too Imo
                  Thanks

Doesn't anyone have some lab coat caps from SG1's ninth season? Lam or Lee for example?
                  here's two for the price of one from Origin, not really spoilery but just in case
                  http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...argate2275.jpg

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I spotted some labcoat goodness in some of the BTS stuff on the SGA DVD and I thought it'd be good to have some new pics to fill the gap before we get new episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                      I spotted some labcoat goodness in some of the BTS stuff on the SGA DVD and I thought it'd be good to have some new pics to fill the gap before we get new episodes
                      http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...pture3copy.jpg
                      http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...apturecopy.jpg
                      Thanks Immy! Great pics! PM looks so great in his lc!

Want to have that box set too...

Bye, A.

Comment

*wanders cautiously into this labcoat thread*

*coughs nervously*

so what do you do in here anyway? I keep seeing labcoat love sigs everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          *wanders cautiously into this labcoat thread*
                          *coughs nervously*
                          so what do you do in here anyway? I keep seeing labcoat love sigs everywhere...
                          Welcome! Just take a look at the first post in this thread, I tried to explain everything there!

Finally, new lab coat goodness! Here's a not spoilerish cap from "The Hive":

Bye, A.

Comment

oO Awesome pic. Carson in Labcoat + Serious expression = Major major hotness

Can't wait to see the Hive...although I fear it'll be quite some time yet.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

so close to new eps! (and hopefully new labcoats)!

Comment

Hey, I finally worked my way over here. For me, it's more about the person in the lab coat than the lab coat itself Still, I do seem to have a thing for doctors and well, doctors and lab coats tend to go hand in hand

To all who post the wonderful pics, thanks!

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                so close to new eps! (and hopefully new labcoats)!
                                So close and yet so far. Ok, that was cheesy but I can't wait till January!
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X