Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn
    Trupi and anyone else looking to go to Vancouver for the con from the U.S. it looks like he's going to need one anyway to get BACK INTO THE U.S. under the new The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2225.html

LOL4Jack I thought you were a Green Card holder - if so then according to the Canadian Border Services Agency "When you enter Canada, a customs officer may ask to see your passport and a valid visa, if one is necessary. If you are a citizen of the United States, you do not need a passport to enter Canada. However, you should carry proof of your citizenship, such as a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, as well as a photo ID. If you are a permanent resident of the U.S, you should bring your Permanent Resident Card (i.e., green card) with you."

Hope this helps to all be able to go to visit PETER WILLIAMS in Vancouver :-)
    ((((((((((Apohis/PW Lovers ))))))))))))

So, I do not have a green card, I have a work permit and never applied for a green card since I was not planning on staying... now that I am, things change, and I will apply soon.

In the meantime, I have to apply for a Visa, prepare some documentations, go for an interview... etc, etc... I'll be traveling abroad until mid Octuber, so I won't have the chance to do that until then but hey, I'm a very positive person.... so no problem, I'll be there, just some more bumps in the road ...

Ladies, if we are going to be Apophis/PW ultra fans we need to start polishing our Apophis so I'll give you a hint for the trivia....

One of the "Serpent" ep, aired today in the US and the other will air tomorrow... the 3rd one (that I'm aware) is Peter's best acting in a SG ep

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Hmm... I got 3, if you name them it's your turn

Regarding the Visa... I'm a Latino baby
      And proud of it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        And proud of it!
        Yep

I'm watching Peter and Alexis on an ep of SG-1, it's so funny to watch after you have met them

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Yep

I'm watching Peter and Alexis on an ep of SG-1, it's so funny to watch after you have met them
          I can never watch Apophis in the same lite after meeting Peter! The picture came out great-right!
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I got 3, if you name them it's your turn

Regarding the Visa... I'm a Latino baby
            The Serpent's Lair, Within the Serpents Grasp, The Serpents Venom and Serpents Song - that's 4 :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

The Serpent's Lair, Within the Serpents Grasp, The Serpents Venom and Serpents Song - that's 4 :-)
              Woohooo.... you got it...didn't remember the Seprtent's Venom can't wait for your trivia

((((Marian))) I've been trying to write you an email since this morning, but RL has been crazy today and overall this week.... LOVE THE PIC we definitely need to get together
              Last edited by LOL4JACK; 17 August 2005, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Woohooo.... you got it...didn't remember the Seprtent's Venom can't wait for your trivia

((((Marion))) I've been trying to write you an email since this morning, but RL has been crazy today and overall this week.... LOVE THE PIC we definitely need to get together
                OK - My trivia question. Please name 2 male family members of Apophis that we have met on Stargate.

Comment

Clorell and the harsesis
                  sigpic

Comment

Clorell and the harsesis
                    Damn... that was quick I got Clorell... of course but did not even remotly think abou the Harsisis... I was banging my head looking through the linage of the Goa'uld

Comment

Damn... that was quick I got Clorell... of course but did not even remotly think abou the Harsisis... I was banging my head looking through the linage of the Goa'uld
                      Hmm - not sure - this was kind of a hard question due to the question of whether Shifu (the harcesis) is actually Apophis' child (isn't he the child of Apophis' host and Shar'e, not Apophis and Amonet's child?).

With that in mind, name ANOTHER male family member of Apophis the Goauld.

Comment

My question- What job did Apophis host do on Earth?
                        sigpic

Comment

My question- What job did Apophis host do on Earth?
                          A scribe?

Comment

A scribe?
                            right but where?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well good night all! Remember, where was he a scribe? Salty clean out your PM on GW. Remember to email creation and ask for PW and sleep well and give Memet a bone!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well good night all! Remember, where was he a scribe? Salty clean out your PM on GW. Remember to email creation and ask for PW and sleep well and give Memet a bone!
                                Night - not ignoring you - can't remember where he was a scribe other than in one of Pharoahs Service.

Comment

Working...
                                X