Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    I'll be there - Nov 06!
    I guess I posted on the wrong threads asking who was going But now we have a whole year to post together before we meet
    That's great! Are you from the Tri-state area or closer to Lol4jack near Phili.? Lynn and I live close and have had met for dinner. We might be going as a group to Vancouver, were you planning to go? PM me and let me know. Thanks for waking up the thread this morning!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      That's great! Are you from the Tri-state area or closer to Lol4jack near Phili.? Lynn and I live close and have had met for dinner. We might be going as a group to Vancouver, were you planning to go? PM me and let me know. Thanks for waking up the thread this morning!

I'd love to go to Vancouver but me thinks the hubby would have issues with me going solo Although I keep telling him Amanda Tapping would be there!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I'd love to go to Vancouver but me thinks the hubby would have issues with me going solo Although I keep telling him Amanda Tapping would be there!
        Hey, I'm near Philly and I'm going to Vancouver! And I used the same line with my significant other......it worked last year, even though I knew she wouldn't be there. He then gets sick, and I have to go alone. This year, we're both going, and I HOPE AT will be there.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you that are going to attend.....we have to have a party! The East Coasters!

PW was a blast to meet, so I'm also hoping he'll be there again, if his schedule permits.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I talked to the wife of one of them - I think it was her husband and his brother in costume. She said it took them a year to make them and it was lots of molding and detailed work. It was funny to watch them walk through the lobby....I heard the wife say to her son..."follow Daddy"

Oh, and some of the people at my breakfast table on Sunday said they took Peter to dinner at the Outback Saturday night! They decided to invite him and he said sure!! A real down to earth guy!!
          Yep he told me all about that dinner - that's where he had come from when we were in the bar that night.

As for the hubby's and con's - I told my hubby on the Sunday morning of the NJ that I'd been up til 3am. He asked who with and when I told him PW he just said Cool! Then he asked "He is married though, right???" LOL

So now we are in 'negotiations' about Vancouver :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

I went to the NJ con with a guy friend - hubby was fine with it Even with us sharing a room But Vancouver involves a plane and more time.

And something tells me the actors wouldn't get to have as much quality time as they do in NJ - I doubt Peter would have gone to dinner with some fans because there will be LOTS more in Vancouver. I see Vancouver as more of an opportunity to drool from afar and hang out with forum buds!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I went to the NJ con with a guy friend - hubby was fine with it Even with us sharing a room But Vancouver involves a plane and more time.

And something tells me the actors wouldn't get to have as much quality time as they do in NJ - I doubt Peter would have gone to dinner with some fans because there will be LOTS more in Vancouver. I see Vancouver as more of an opportunity to drool from afar and hang out with forum buds!
              Well, there were alot of fans in Vancouver in April, but I was very fortunate and got to spend time with CJ, TR, MS and even got a great pic with them. Also spent a lot of time with David Nykl and Dan Shea, so it's not all drooling from afar. I did get to drool on CJ.

Also, if you stay in the hotel, you may get the chance, during off hours, to speak to some of them in the bar, I got lucky there too, with TA.

I wasn't a member of the forum last Con, so I'm looking forward to putting names to handles this year, in addition to seeing the "stars".
              On fighting:

Comment

Doesn't this look like a dog,Apophis would keep as a pet? He would think it's cute
                Last edited by trupi; 17 August 2005, 05:23 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Doesn't this look like a dog,Apophis would keep as a pet?
                  Are you certain that IS a dog??????
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Are you certain that IS a dog??????
                    That is a blue ribbon winning, ugliest dog in the world (some chinese breed). Just the dog to honor Apophis's company!
                    sigpic

Comment

NJ, was very special for me.. it was my first CON and I just loved it!!!!! I think I'll be a part of it every year ... and I understand what you mean about having the quality time with them I got to say Hi to Don Davis, speack Spanish with Skaara and have a nice soccer conversation with Peter...

Now Vancouver... to be honest I don't know yet if to be confident on SG-1 lasting for many, many years and I would love to have the chance to visit the set while the show is still on and to go to a CON while the actors are still available.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Doesn't this look like a dog,Apophis would keep as a pet?
                        ... better yet, double

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          NJ, was very special for me.. it was my first CON and I just loved it!!!!! I think I'll be a part of it every year ... and I understand what you mean about having the quality time with them I got to say Hi to Don Davis, speack Spanish with Skaara and have a nice soccer conversation with Peter...

Now Vancouver... to be honest I don't know yet if to be confident on SG-1 lasting for many, many years and I would love to have the chance to visit the set while the show is still on and to go to a CON while the actors are still available.
                          Pricing airline tickets for vancouver. Goes from 365 round trip to 600+change round. One gives you bread and water to eat and the other actual food?
                          sigpic

Comment

Pricing airline tickets for vancouver. Goes from 365 round trip to 600+change round. One gives you bread and water to eat and the other actual food?
                            Focus, focus.. have to stay focus.... Objective Vancouver....

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Focus, focus.. have to stay focus.... Objective Vancouver....

I'm focusing--So is Apophis!

sigpic

Comment

I hope Peter is at the Vancouver Convention and is able to play some of his music.
                                [/QUOTE]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X