Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose 4. And to tell ya the truth most of the look the same.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
      I picked no 10, merely because it's not really logical/practical to put someone faces in a Flag. Usually they put the essence of that country in the flag. COnsidering no #10 is a work in progress... I'd say I like it so far ... *wish they don't adds Sam's face* I like Sam, but her face in a flag ... meh! that's weird.
      Hi L-J ... the essence of Samanda is Sam Carter! Hence, that's why her face appears in most of the designs.

Samanda is a mythical kingdom to be found at the SaGC ("Sam's a Great Character") thread.

The three graphic artists are Strix varia, Lys, and Forever Sg1 - loyal Samandans all!

Comment

10 is fighting back
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I really liked 10 but because there was no pic of Sam i went for no five instead as i thought the idea of putting the blue jelly deserts into the flag was very clever, Sam and her querks, it's what makes her stand out
          ......TARA......

Comment

When does this poll end?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I pick number 4
              sig by PM

Comment

I picked # 10

They were all amazing but had to make a desicion. Right behind # 10, would be # 4.

Thanks to the all the designers of the flags.

Comment

Working...
                X