Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaannnddd another one, lol
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

bump to page one
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ok lets have a vote,
        Which do you like best:
        *Camulus
        *Gaheris Rhade
        *Season 4 Telemachus Rhade
        *Season 5 Telemachus Rhade
        *Other (please state)

Season 4 Telemachus Rhade is my favourite

Comment

Have to go for Camulus....

But that's cos I don't really watch much Andromeda....

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

oops, I forgot to post a pic with my favourite

lol, there, all better

Comment

Maybe I'll pick up some Andromeda DVD's when they're on sale....I did get the two with Michael Shanks but for some reason I never got into watching the series regularly.....might have to rectify that for dear Steve!....

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Maybe I'll pick up some Andromeda DVD's when they're on sale....I did get the two with Michael Shanks but for some reason I never got into watching the series regularly.....might have to rectify that for dear Steve!....

Deeds xx
                lol, I wish they were even avaliable in video stores here, we are MAJORLY scifi depraved

Comment

He was rrreeeeeeeeeaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy cute on 'Deck the Halls' Now that's one Santa I wouldn't be embarassed to sit on his knee, lol

Comment

ROFL!.....I like it!....(sit on his knee indeed!)...

(I think she's jealous you know! )

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

And now...what would I ask for for Christmas, lol I think that would go over the PG 13 rating restriction we have in here lol

Comment

I have two posts to get to 3,900 so I think I'll use them up with a night-time Steve thunk!....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

I made another icon lol, I just couldn't help myself with this one

Comment

Mmmm....double delight.....I just love this one.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree lol manwich and Cam has Stuble which is soooo hot

Comment

Love this cap from stargatecaps.com.....is he an angel gone to the dark side?....

Deeds xx *who really has way too many thunking pics in pb now*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X