Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    I found a pic I thought you girls might like
    Awwwwwwwww that's so adorable!! That looks like my kitty when he was just a little kitten. So cute!! XD

Ronon Dex Devil
    Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

How many people here have seen Andromeda & which was your favourite season & favourite Rhade?
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Here's a few wall's & avatar's I made (they are Andromeda related)

"But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Here's another one

Comment

Here's another one

Comment

Oooo....very menacing telpethoniel.....I like it!.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I was going for more gorgeous, hot & sweaty, he's in a ticked off mood in that scene lol

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                  I was going for more gorgeous, hot & sweaty, he's in a ticked off mood in that scene lol

Ticked off, sweaty, moody, gorgeous...I don't care...I'll take him anyway I can!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

He's also recently been electrocuted & he's in a prison thing, lol *visualises the handcuffs*

Comment

bump to first page

Comment

ooo a steve thread hehe

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I made another one

Comment

These are really lovely.....thanks so much telpethoniel....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

ooooOOOOOO my favourite Cammy moment! YAY!!!

Comment

I reckon it's the leather kilt that does it.......Lord Yu's deffo jealous you know!....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X