No announcement yet.

Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a pet moose!.....I didn't see one the whole time I was in Canada last year....in the wild or as a pet.....

Wonder what sort of pet Camulus would have....apart from a snake!

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I want a pet moose!.....I didn't see one the whole time I was in Canada last year....in the wild or as a pet.....

Wonder what sort of pet Camulus would have....apart from a snake!

Deeds xx
      Well he's Celtic so probably some kind of hunting hawk or bird of prey
      Hot pic deeds
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Yummy ey?
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          I'll say!.....*fans self*

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            I'll say!.....*fans self*

Deeds xx
            lol I thought that would get someone's attention

Comment

Heres a few more

Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 June 2006, 01:26 AM.

Comment

lol I thought that would get someone's attention
                Indeed!.....

Oops wrong character!....

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

A few more

Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 June 2006, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Hi! Glad to know there are other Camulus fans. He's probally my favourite Stargate villian,besides Ba'al. Nice pics. Uh, whats with the moose? And as for pets, maybe something like a hound.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Dirty & sweaty & topless

Comment

A bit of moose

Lovely picture telpethoniel, but one thing: that's not a moose, it's a reindeer.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Dirty & sweaty & topless
                          3 of my favorite words

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                          Lovely picture telpethoniel, but one thing: that's not a moose, it's a reindeer.
                          LOL I feel stupid. I thought it was a moose too. I thought that moose looked a little small Mooses have different looking antlers and are usually bigger... man I feel stupid XD

Edit: This my friends is a moose... wouldn't want to have one of these as a pet. Sharp antlers... I wouldn't want to be rammed with those... Owoooo
                          Last edited by Jessima; 17 June 2006, 11:12 AM.

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                            aw shucks, It has horns lol I can't tell the difference and I don't belive in Santa any more, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima

3 of my favorite words
                              Don't I know it

Comment

I found a pic I thought you girls might like

Comment

Working...
                                X