Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. He's a nice looking guy!

Comment

It's quite hard finding decent sites with piccies on....will have to work on this after my family visit today.....

Did find this by googling though....I LOVE googling!....

I've put a link in case it stretches the page too much...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        It's quite hard finding decent sites with piccies on....will have to work on this after my family visit today.....

Deeds xx
        Does anyone know what the characters are doing in this picture?

Steve Bacic looks good with the facial hair.

He apparently lives on the same street as Gary Jones (Sgt.Walter Harriman) in Vancouver with his wife and at least one child.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Deeds xx
          YAY!!!!!!!! Dang he's hot
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
            Does anyone know what the characters are doing in this picture?

Steve Bacic looks good with the facial hair.

He apparently lives on the same street as Gary Jones (Sgt.Walter Harriman) in Vancouver with his wife and at least one child.
            2 kids actually, a boy & a girl, gosh I envy his wife!
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Naughty me.... been nosing around stargatecaps.com for piccies of my fav bad boys....

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

And one more before I head off for coffee.....somehow I don't think that's where Jack is taking Camulus though....

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

And one more before I head off for coffee.....somehow I don't think that's where Jack is taking Camulus though....

Deeds xx
                  lol, there's plenty of places I'd like to take him though, lol

Comment

Oh..My..God....@ the 4th one!.....wouldn't you just LOVE that to come crawling across the room at you.....

Deeds xx *off for a cold shower - and not because it's still hot over here!*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ohmigawd! I love the 1st and 4th! And doncha wish you were that girl in the 2nd?

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

What do you reckon he's thinking to himself here?...

*They're only jealous cos they don't wear a kilt and leather like me!*

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning....Anyone for coffee and a biscuit?....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

A bit of moose

With permission from Meretean
                            Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 June 2006, 03:01 PM.

Comment

LOL What the hell! LMAO Pet moose? That's original!

Ronon Dex Devil
                              Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                                LOL What the hell! LMAO Pet moose? That's original!
                                That's Steve, lol, from what I've heard, nutty all the way

Comment

Working...
                                X