Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar O'Reilly was the Company Clerk in M*A*S*H, he used to speak a split second before the CO did and could hear the choppers coming before anyone else, hence the name Radar

Comment

I must voice my support for Walter. He is one of the best periphial characters in all of television. He plays a great Radar and I am hoping from more interaction with Landry.

One of the best parts about PU was when Hammond came to get Daniel, his chair and oh by the way Im taking Walter too. From Gate operator to Promethus Pilot Walter rules, too bad hes only a CMSgt otherwise he could have gotten command of SG-1 Siler could have been his 2IC and Dr Lee could have been the technobable person... that would have been cool, the Ori wouldn't have stood a chance.

And BTW the Gary Jones should be involved in all of the DVD commetaries, the guy is hilarious.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        I'd have thought Jack would have been Hawkeye and Daniel as BJ

Here's my cast comparison list

Jack = Hawkeye
        Daniel = BJ
        Jonas = Trapper
        Sam = Hotlips
        Walter = Radar
        Teal'c = Winchester
        Siler = Klinger (OK I know it's a stretch but he has to be in it.)
        George = Potter
        Maybourne = Frank
        Jacob = Father Mulkahey(?)

All right some don't exactly fit but come on I gave it a try. I haven't seen Avalon so I can't place the new people in. Sorry!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Well, Joe Mallozzi did say that S9 was being called "the season of Walter."

Comment

Come on guys, come up with your M*A*S*H/STARGATE cast comparisons.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Ok here's mine

Jack - Hawkeye
              Daniel - BJ
              Hammond - Col Potter
              Sam - Hotlips
              Davis - CE Winchester
              Walter - Radar
              Siler - Sgt Zale
              Dr Lee - Klinger