Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... thinking ... still thinking.

I supose it would have to be Chaya or whatever her name was. She was so weird ...
    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I agree with FP and Melyanna. As of now I'm not fond of Teyla. I want to like her, I do!! I hope this season she gets more development but as of now... She is just to flat for me.

Also Chaya of course
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Who is the most Wraith-food worthy stargate character? Hmmmm...

For SG-1 it's Kinsey. He is so ungodly annoying it's not funny. (Don't get me started).

For Atlantis, no one is more annoying than Kavanaugh. He's just... plain frackin' annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
          Who is your All-time least favorite character?
          pete shanahan. he 'almost' ruined things for me, s/j ship wise.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Was I the only one who liked Pete? Granted, I haven't seen all the eps with him in them... But I liked him, aside from ruining the whole Sam/Jack shipper thing. THAT sucked.

The one Tok'ra woman was annoying, Anise I think her name was, played by Vanessa Angel. But then again she WAS a Tok'ra, and I never really liked those dudes with the exception of Martouf, and Sam's dad, but he's not really a Tok'ra per se... so going OT...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              How can you dislike a character you've never seen in an episode? You are all over the forum with this same rant. Give it a rest for a bit, okay?
              Point well-said! Pam, at least give him a chance before saying that you don't like him or that you probably won't. Just because he's unattractive to you doesn't mean that he won't be a good character. I don't necessarily think Teal'c is attractive and I love his character! (though sometimes I do like to hear things *besides* the Jaffa freedom thing, no offense)

Originally posted by Tomcatter
              Was I the only one who liked Pete? Granted, I haven't seen all the eps with him in them... But I liked him, aside from ruining the whole Sam/Jack shipper thing. THAT sucked.
              You're not the only one! I liked him, but was miffed about him being engaged to Sam as well. Though, I did enjoy the Sam/Jack elevator scene in 'Chimera' where
              Spoiler:
              Jack guesses about Pete

But anyway, least favorite character... That's tough, because there's a lot of people I hate (Kavanagh, Kinsey, Maybourne...) but they are good to have as characters and are fun to hate, so... Hm. Like a lot of people on here, I'll have to go with Chaya.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
                Was I the only one who liked Pete?
                No! I loved Pete .

Comment

Least favorite male ..Kinsey just such a flat boring character.

Least favorite female...Sam Carter I just cant stand the woman. I'm not quite sure what it is, she just grates, everytime I see her on screen she is the biggest turn off ever.My husband gets up and stalks out the room the minute she appears.
                  sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

There is no one that I hate or want to see gone, but Weir didn't do anything for me Season 1. Although like others have said, I'm optimistic that Season 2 will help change that.
                    Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

pete. hate him. for obvious reasons ^
                      also teyla. i hate her! she's just a plank of wood who i would like to hit with..er.. a plank of wood! she's just the pretty female alien for the male viewers and she annoys me. especially her clothes, they're so impractical!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sheppard yet. Am I the only one who considers him to be a carbon copy of Jack's character? (Although I suppose it's hard not to like him. A Poor Man's Jack is still Jack, to some degree. )

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                          I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sheppard yet. Am I the only one who considers him to be a carbon copy of Jack's character? (Although I suppose it's hard not to like him. A Poor Man's Jack is still Jack, to some degree. )
                          Sheppard's my second to least favorite, Porthos. He almost made the top of my dislike list in Hot Zone with his behavior toward Dr. Weir. Although, he does make me laugh.
                          Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

He's a bit of jerk at times. He is very good looking, but he treated Weir badly and was lucky he only got a slap on the wrist. But he supposed to be the "hero" of the show, so he can do no wrong.

Comment

It was a good character development ep for Shep; no one's perfect.

You know, I really didn't like Gen. Hammond in the beginning of season one. He was too obstinate and came off as sort of a jerk. But then he loosened up and gelled with the team, and thus earned the respect of them and vice versa.

Comment

Teyla is yucky, i just can't understand why some guys thing she is hott, yuck, she should be killed off and replaced with Sora

Comment

Working...
                                X