X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    Thor at least would fit in.
    I think that Thor should be the ring bearer. He's small! Traditionally, a little person is the ringbearer (young person). Thor is little (not young).

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
    my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

I don't care where they get married, who's in it or what they wear. I just care that they're finally allowed to follow their hearts!

Comment

That's right! At least a hint! LET THE WEDDING BELLS RING!

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Baal should be the priest , he is a god after all

Comment

Jimmy (the First Wraith who looks like Steve - appears in Rising) should be the limo driver.

And yes, Thor would make a nice ringbearer. He can transport the rings in when it's time. No having to worry about losing them en route to the altar.

Comment

Yes, but I would think that Sam and Jack don't know Jimmy the Wraith. But of course, that's not really an issue! "Beam in the rings, Thor!" haha...or he could use the rings to transport the rings. HA! Wait...that's not really funny...hmmm...oh well! And it would be hard for me to attend the wedding if Ba'al were the priest because I would be too distracted by his extreme hottness.

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Okay, this wedding is getting WAY outta control!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyluver
                  Yes, but I would think that Sam and Jack don't know Jimmy the Wraith.
                  Nobody knows the limo driver most of the time.

Comment

Good point. I think that I would be a little scared to have any wraith driving my limo. Not that I have one, but still!

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

The wedding will never get as far as the honeymoon. Half way through the ceremony, a massive group of Thor clones will rush in and carry Carter away so that they can be together forever.

Failing that, maybe Fifth will make an appearance of some sort with Replicarter on his arm.
                      * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by dannyluver
                        Good point. I think that I would be a little scared to have any wraith driving my limo. Not that I have one, but still!

Aw, c'mon. We Wraith aren't that bad, now are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          Okay, this wedding is getting WAY outta control!

you're telling me

banner by E.K.R
                          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Just out of curiosity...who's paying for this wedding? Sounds like its going to be expensive what with bringing everyone from the Pegasus galaxy and such.
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                              Just out of curiosity...who's paying for this wedding? Sounds like its going to be expensive what with bringing everyone from the Pegasus galaxy and such.
                              US taxpayers are. Remember how uncle sam managed to find a few billion dollars to run the Stargate program? Well guess where Uncle sam's getting the dough this time!

Comment

That's right, people. Cheer up because some of the funds for the Stargate program are going towards a noble cause! The wedding!

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Working...
                                X