Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be a bit difficult because everyone that jack invites wouldn't be able to talk about anything because everything they do is classified
    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Honeymoon Ideas anyone?

Nice little Caribbean cruise?
      A two week stay on the Nox homeworld?
      Saving the Galaxy from Bill Gates or the Ori?
      Taking the O'Neil out for spin around the galaxy?
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

President Hayes as the officiant
        Teal'c as Best Man
        Daniel as ring-bearer
        Cassie as Maid of Honor
        Hammond could give away Sam

Honeymoon place : P4X-347 (Land of the Light) it has its own palace and miles of sandy beach minus the Light of course.

And cake! gotta have cake for Jack : Chocolate-Rasberry cake sprinkled with Fruit Loops, decorated with blue & red jello.

And Maybourne might send his 'trained' band to play the music at the wedding.
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

We need to have a stargate for them to walk through!

Comment

Chocolate-Rasberry cake sprinkled with Fruit Loops, decorated with blue & red jello?

funny...but im not sure there would be too many takers...
            Now, raise your right hand and repeat after me. I, insert name... [O’Neill]

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              I like the idea of flowers drapping the Stargate almost like a wreath-type of thing. But which planet should it be held on? It should be someplace convient to travel to, definately with a Stargate - no go'ualds or assorted wild life running around (although that would make for an entertaining 'reception'). Oh and it needs some really nice hotels for the out of town guests. A good caterer would be great though.

David
              (Did I mention that Oma Poppins would be the Wedding Planner?)
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I say have the wedding held on that planet from "Forever in a Day" with the purple flowers. It was so beautiful. Put flowers all around the Stargate, and Sam and Jack can walk through it at the end to the honeymoon planet. Nice, huh?

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
                my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

LMAO! LMAO!!

Okay, some things in this thread are most amusing =D Love the Thor thing! Thanks for the laugh, guys!

And on a more serious note - the idea of Jack and Sam getting married is pretty cut/cool, I think, though I'm not much of a shipper, it's still a fun idea to see how you all plan it, espeically since I doubt we'll ever see it come to pass, though there is a remote chance, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyluver
                    I say have the wedding held on that planet from "Forever in a Day" with the purple flowers. It was so beautiful. Put flowers all around the Stargate, and Sam and Jack can walk through it at the end to the honeymoon planet. Nice, huh?
                    Oh yeah, Chevron guy has to dial the gate, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      So that he can carry her over the thresshold and than arrives on another planet
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

sam and jack should get married at lake tahoe, on the california side. i'd like it to be in winter, so the snow would be all around. teal'c and daniel best men, with cassie being maid of honor. hammond could give sam away. as for the rest of the stuff (honor guards or ushers or the ppl that stand around them - yes, i don't know what they're called ), i leave it up to others to figure out.

as much as i'd love to see them both in their dress blues, i'd like to see them traditionally dressed more.

they stay at lake tahoe for the honeymoon (as soon as they kick everyone away so the fun can begin ).

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

What if it were a Betazed wedding where everyone's is sans clothes? Oppps, sorry that's another universe. Don't want to go mixing the two or we'd end up with Sam marrying Wesley Crusher.

Originally posted by majorsal
                          sam and jack should get married at lake tahoe, on the california side. i'd like it to be in winter, so the snow would be all around. teal'c and daniel best men, with cassie being maid of honor. hammond could give sam away. as for the rest of the stuff (honor guards or ushers or the ppl that stand around them - yes, i don't know what they're called ), i leave it up to others to figure out.

as much as i'd love to see them both in their dress blues, i'd like to see them traditionally dressed more.

they stay at lake tahoe for the honeymoon (as soon as they kick everyone away so the fun can begin ).

sally

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            What if it were a Betazed wedding where everyone's is sans clothes? Oppps, sorry that's another universe. Don't want to go mixing the two or we'd end up with Sam marrying Wesley Crusher.
                            Haha, great minds - I was pondering a bad joke about Risa earlier!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

yeah, a betazed wedding!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Thor at least would fit in.

Originally posted by majorsal
                                yeah, a betazed wedding!

sally

Comment

Working...
                                X