Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hard choice but it has to be Past and Present without a doubt an amazing angsty episode.

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Also wanted to go with Need for the last scene with Jack (but that's one of my favs ). But had to go w/Heroes. Obviously the scenes with Bregman, but kudos to MS because you can feel the desperation and fear in his voice when he's screaming for a medic.
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Forever In A Day should be listed among those eps. His wife died. That sounds pretty angsty to me.

Comment

Been lurking way more than posting but here I am since it's about Daniel. I am (I think) the only one who said Gamekeeper. I chose it because having gone through the death of a parent and not being able to do anything about it sucks. Especially when he had to see it over and over again. I know it would probably drive me mad.
          I also voted for this because I believe it's the one thing that set his course of life in motion. Granted, he does some pretty amazing things related to his job, but there is also the possibility that much of his pain never would have occured had his parents not died, i.e. his grandfather abandoning him, foster care, no encouragement, etc.

Second would have to be Secrets. When he was talking to Teal'c outside the tent after he found out about Sha're being preg the look on his face can't be put into words. My heart broke for him, as he was given a few moments of joy,(Sha're being herself for a while) then got his heart broken again.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Working...
          X